• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

COWARD HOUSEWIFE STARRING KEERTHY SURESH - 1

This story is about Keerthy Suresh, age 24, fit body, slender legs, especially curved thighs especially thicker than normal. Firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch.
9zICgh.jpg

Keerthy herself is amazed that 36 sized boobs can stand so straight even without a bra. Her nipples are semi brown in color. Her face has an innocent look and lips are magnificent. The biggest fact of her life is that she is a coward. She doesn't have the guts to resist anything. Not even girls, males are out of the question.

Keerthy was once traveling on a bus and the bus was crowded. A guy was just standing behind her and was packed with her in that crowded bus. So much packed that his body was rubbing hers. When the bus jerked he accidentally placed his hands on her boobs.

It was the speed breakers on the road and not one, several were there. So not only he placed his hands on her boobs but even pressed them a few times while the bus was getting jerked. He was expecting her to respond but she was stoned. Keerthy was feeling every bit of it but was shocked to hell.
9zIRGO.jpg

Her inner guts didn’t permit me to respond. He was shocked too with the fact that she didn’t respond. But he didn’t withdraw his hand and was waiting for Keerthy to respond back. But she didn’t, so he started to press her boobs slowly and steadily. For the whole 30 minutes, he kept on taking pleasure of her boobs, squeezing until his stop came.

He got down and Keerthy felt relaxed. But 2 minutes later, another guy who was having an eye on the action, placed his hands on keerthy's boobs. she turned back to see who he was. He harshly said to look forward and not to turn back. Keerthy, like an obedient idiot, turned her head forward.

Keerthy allowed him to maul her boobs until her stop came in 20 minutes. After getting down, keerthy rushed to the public toilet and saw her boobs. They had turned red due to the rough mauling. So now you must have got the idea of how she was. Keerthy has passed post graduation and so her family started to search for a groom
9z4gpU.jpg

Within three months of search, Keerthy got married to a guy named Suraj Anant. He was a Government officer and working in general shift means 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Keerthy didn’t have an affair in her college days. So she was a virgin at the time of marriage. Her husband was very happy with the fact that Keerthy was a virgin.

His trust of her being a good character girl was being fixed in his head. So the trust was built which wasn’t to be shredded easily. The family consisted of father-in-law, mother-in-law, two elder brothers of her husband and their wives. Both of them had one kid each.

The eldest brother had a ten years old son named Sachin. The second brother had a 5 years daughter named Komal who studied in UKG. All the cooking was done by the eldest brother's wife named Shakuntala. The housekeeping was done by the second brother’s wife named Sujata.

Now Keerthy helped them in their work but they usually denied her interference. But when she insisted a lot Sujata came up with an idea. She suggested that Keerthy can go and drop Komal to school at 8 in the morning and can pick her up at 1 in the afternoon. This wasn’t a heavy work so Keerthy objected.

But she said to start with it and later she’ll allot more. Now arguing wasn’t a feature of keerthy and so she didn’t. Next day Keerthy went with them to see the road and school. The school wasn’t far away. But the location it was situated was an isolated location, few complexes nearby and no residential area.

The nearby area was open fields and few areas had thick bushes, and 5-6 feet’s high shrubs. So from the next day, Keerthy started to perform her duty. she rushed to drop Komal at 7:45 am and then went to pick her up at 12:30 pm. Getting early for pickup was another issue of school.

Actually, the kids were sometimes left early around 12:45 pm or sometimes late around 1:15 pm. So Keerthy had to reach till 12:40 pm. But usually, she reaches there by 12:30 pm. One day the sun was burning hot. Keerthy reached there around 12:30 pm and was feeling very thirsty. So she decided to drink a bottle of cold drink.
9z4V3r.jpg

Keerthy reached a nearby shop. She ordered a cold drink and started to sip sitting on the stool outside. Just a few feet away a guy in thirties was sitting and smoking. He was wearing a dirty shirt and pants with uncombed hair. He seemed like some kind of local goon. But she didn’t pay any attention to him.

Keerthy must have caught his attention. So he said, “What a fine piece of ass you got!” she was stunned by his remark. But neither had she turned back nor did she reply anything. The second comment which arrived was, “Wow! Look at those thighs, perfectly shaped; I would love to lick them for hours.”

Keerthy's reaction was the same, no reaction, no comments. He fired his third comment when she was getting up, after finishing her cold drink. He got a chance to peak at her boobs and so he commented. He commented a little louder, “Wow so nice boobs must be so soft and would love to enjoy them.”

Keerthy's reaction was the same, she didn’t even look at him and went to the counter and returned the bottle. She paid the cash for the cold drink and reached for her Activa. She started her Activa and reached back to the school gate. She waited there for Komal to be released.

After 5 minutes, when she turned back, she was stunned to see the same guy standing a few feet away from her. Now she panicked a little and her expression was giving him the idea about it. Guys like him maybe sensed the fear and panic emotions of girls. Keerthy was sitting on her Activa with both legs facing the left side of the vehicle.
9z4E55.jpg

Just after 2-3 minutes the guy walked and reached in front of her, just 3 feet away. Now her panic level reached 100%, and he realized it immediately. He said, “Hi! Myself Purushottam, you can call me Puru. My friends mostly call me Puru.” He forwarded his hand towards me.

But Keerthy didn’t raise her hand toward him. She was looking at him with discomfort. Her expression was like a lamb sitting in front of a lion. He asked her to at least shake hands. She panicked at his words and automatically her hand went towards him. He took her hand in his and shook hand.

But instead of leaving her hand, he kept holding my hand. He started to press Keerthy's hand and feel how soft it was. He commented, “Wow you got a very soft hand, feel like kissing them.” Now the place was totally isolated and not a single guy was near. He pulled her hand up and kissed on it.

Keerthy was dead shocked when he commented lewdly, “I was thinking how it would feel. This hand holding my dick, giving me a hand job.” He looked upwards towards the sky and pretended himself thinking about it. He smiled and looked back towards her face.

He shot one more comment. He said, “Your skin is very soft, I was thinking how soft your boobs and butts must be.” A born coward, that much happened and still, she didn’t find the courage to speak a word. Just then the peon peeped outside and Puru left her hand immediately.

The peon looked at Keerthy and said, “Madam, the class is going on. The school will release around 1:30 PM. You can go and wait in the shade of a tree, in the front of the school gate or side of the school boundary. You’ll hear the school bell then you can come. Why are you standing in the sun?”

Keerthy said ok and his head went inside again. She looked at the clock which was pointing at 12:50 pm. Still, more than half an hour was left. She cursed God and the situation that how she will handle this jerk till then. After a minute’s pause, Puru asked, “What’s your name.” She said, “K…K…Keerthy Suresh.”

He asked, “What’s your age?” She said, “T…T…Twenty-four.” He asked, “Married?” On which Keerthy just nodded her head. He asked, “How much time before you got married?” She said, “One and a half months ago.” He kept his one hand on her left thigh and pressed it.
9z4bl7.jpg

He said, “Wow then your pussy must be too tight, good.” Keerthy nearly jumped off the seat but didn’t try to remove his hand from her thigh. He pressed her thighs a few times and said, “Solid, Nice one.” He paused for a few seconds and said, “Why don’t you come along with me to the side of the school. It’s quite hot here, the sun is really burning.”

Keerthy shook her head in negative. But he said that it was uselessly making formalities. He took her palm in his palm, held them tight and pulled her towards him. She got up from the seat and was literally being dragged behind him. They reached to the side wall of the school.

He made Keerthy stand there with her back towards the wall and face towards him. He didn’t leave her palm and kept pressing it gently. He said, “I was saying that your skin is too soft. Your boobs and butts must be soft also.” She didn’t reply. So he said, “I don’t think you’ll mind if I check it myself.”

Keerthy panicked again, her eyes became round with his words and action. As he kept his right palm on her left boob, over her saree and blouse. He immediately pressed it a few times and said, “Seems soft but this way, how I will feel the skin.” He left her hand and boob.

He pulled Keeerthy's saree from her shoulder, bunched that area in a tug and said, “Hold this!” She was too terrified with his progress. The harsh words sent shivers to her spine. Her nerves stopped working. She grabbed hold of the saree in her left hand. He progressed his hands towards her blouse cleavage.
9z4ypL.jpg

Keerthy tried to raise her hand to stop him. He said harshly, “Don’t you dare to raise your hands up. Else I’ll slap your cheeks very hard, understood?” She immediately nodded yes. He grabbed hold of the blouse buttons. He started to open the buttons from top to bottom. All in an open field, just beside the roadside.

Keerthy being a top class coward and the idiot didn’t even bother to resist. In a few seconds, he managed to get rid of all the buttons. He spread apart both sides of the blouse. Now the bra was in his view, but he pulled the bra upwards and tugged above the boobs. Now boobs were open to view.
9z4KsO.jpg

He said, “Soft white and look at those nipples, so delicious.” He grabbed both her boobs and started to press them violently. He was pressing them roughly. Keerthy just closed her eyes and turned her head towards the right side. He said, “Your boobs skin is really very soft and boobs too. But nipples are looking delicious. I can’t resist sucking them. I’m sure you won’t mind.”

Before Keerthy could respond to his words, she opened her eyes to look at him. His lip reached her right boob’s nipple and was inside his mouth, licking and sucking her nipple. He was pressing her left boob with his left palm. She was dead shocked, looking clearly at what he was doing but wasn’t able to respond.

He started to alternate his mouth between left nipple and right nipple. Likewise, he was alternating his hand between the boobs. He kept on enjoying her boobs and nipples for 15 minutes. Slowly Keerthy started enjoying the boob sucking and started to moan. She even caught his head and started pushing into her boobs. Suddenly he stopped sucking her boobs and asked, “Do you shave inside or have hairs?” Keerthy returned to her senses and her panic level reached top level

9z4pfK.jpg

His one hand entered Keerthy's petticoat from the front and reached inside her underwear. He touched her pussy and found it clean without hairs. He looked up and said, “Nice! You keep it clean, I really like clean pussies.” He touched her pussy skin a few times and then forced his hand so that it reached her butts.

He pressed her left butt roughly and said, “So soft, very nice.” Keerthy was about to cry by then when the school bell rang
Nice story bro waiting for more

ZODIAC ADVENTURES :

EPISODE-3 : With LIBRA Woman

I woke up with Shriya on the left off me and Nidhi on the right, they both had their arms wrapped around me.

I got up as carefully as I could, trying my best not to wake any of the sleeping beauties. I hit the shower and got all the morning rituals out the way. I stepped back into the room to get my clothes.

Then I got out. I rode my car to my cafe.

"Mr. Karan is here to see you." My security said. I had completely forgotten why I came here this early. It was to meet Mr. Karan for a business deal. He walked into the room. he wore black jeans, and a black shirt. He didn't come in alone. He had the Goddess herself, Pooja hegde with him. She wore a white dress, no straps, very short, a couple of inches and she wore sun glasses.

NA20ZI.jpg

NA2tM7.jpg

"This is my girl Pooja" Karan introduced us.

"Hi!" I said, shaking her hand.

"Now let's get down to business." Karan said. "I sort of following what he said, most of my focus was on Pooja's tits.

"So what you after?" I asked, instantly trying my best to cover the fact that I'm staring at Pooja, who was looking down at something. Not sure exactly what she was looking at.

I then was talking to him about the deal all the while trying not to stare at Pooja.

"Where's the ladies bathroom?" Pooja asked.

"Go back the way you came in, towards the entrance on the left." I said and she left. I watched her ass sway side to side as she left the room.

NA2iEG.jpg
NA2ZtO.jpg

"She is one fine bitch, ain't she?" Karan said.

"Yeah." I replied.

"I saw you checking her out." He said nodding his head. "If I didn't have a wife waiting for me at home, I would have waxed that ass by now."

"So what are you guys doing together?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Pooja had some performance on a show. Asked me if I would come. Had nothing else to do so I thought 'Why the fuck not?' And then we went out for a party and here we are." Sounds like they'd spent the whole night partying. "So you gonna have a crack at her?"

"I think I may be way out of her league."

"I heard you were a player. Don't you have a bunch of women?"

"I have a few girlfriends."

"I love being a playa. But they always some how find out about each other." Karan said.

"No problems there." I said.

"I don't think Pooja has been laid for like a year. And you're the guy to fuck that ass." He said taking a big puff. "It's great when you get a bitch with a fine ass like that, and she doesn't go around hiding it and word has it that her ass is not one of those 'Look but don't touch,' she loves having a big dick in there. You know what? I'll leave you two alone." He said. He is trying to set me up with Pooja.

"I definitely be doing business again with you." He stood up and extended his hands. I shook his hand.

"What... should I do to..."

"Give her some free drinks, flirt with her. She loves it when a guy pays attention to her and flatters her. Don't use shitty obvious pick up lines, speak from the heart. Tell her you like her, that you'd love to fuck a girl like her. But clean up the language." He pulled his hand back and left.

A couple of minutes later Pooja Hegde came back. "Where'd he go?" She asked looking around.

NA2PIJ.jpg
NA2IYh.jpg

"He said he had to go somewhere and left."

"That's just great!" She said getting frustrated. "He was my ride!"

"I can give you a lift if you want." I offered.

"Really! That would be great! But I don't want to put you out or anything."

"Don't worry, I don't have anything to do. Do you know how easy it is to run a club?" I said as we started to leave the room. I kept my head down, looking at the floor. I noticed her shoes, they were classic closed white shoes, with about 5 inch high heels. Once we got near the bar area I decided to take some of Karan’s advice.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked. "I run the place so they'll be free."

"Free drinks?" Pooja smiled. "Sure why not?" She sat at a stool and crossed her legs. There was no one working at the bar so I sat on the bar and spun around and got off on the other side. I took my blazer off and put it to one side.

"What would you like?"

"A Cosmopolitan." She said. I got the four drinks needed, Vodka, Triple sec, lime and cranberry juice, I think it was anyway. I quickly mixed the drink and served it. Pooja gave an impressed smile and took a sip and gave a nod of approval. Guess my memory served me well.

NA2VRt.jpg
NA24Zd.jpg

"Are you dating anyone?" I asked.

"No. I'm single at the moment. I've been quite busy with my album and I've finally got some time off after a year."

"So you been single for a year?" She nodded as she sipped her drink. "I don't think I can go that long without sex." I decided to throw sex in, try and head the conversation towards that direction.

"You have no clue how hard it is." She said finishing the drink off.

"Same again?"

"Yeah. The longer you go the more horny you get." She said as I mixed the drink.

"Yeah, but you must get like a million guys ask you out. I mean look how hot you look! I got a boner when I saw you." Pooja blushed as I handed her the drink. "If you want..." I said leaning on the counter, leaning towards her, our face a couple of inches apart. She was leaning forward as well. "I could..."

NA25FE.jpg
NA2CJU.jpg

"Harsha? Parineeti is her for her interview." Ajay said with Parineeti behind him. Fuck! Just when things were progressing between me and Pooja. I looked Parineeti up and down. Usually I'd see if she was a good lay, but I'm gonna save it for Pooja. Parineeti was dressed quite slutty, a tight pink top and a very short pink skirt. She had large tits and a good shaped body.

"What are you interviewing for?" Pooja asked Parineeti. Parineeti got a bit embarrassed.

"She's here to be a belly dancer but I'll let her to be a stripper just for you." I said, picking up Pooja's drink and taking a sip. Pooja looked back at me looking surprised and looked back at Parineeti.

NA2Hv9.jpg
NA2fi7.jpg

"Nice! How... long you been doing... this?" Pooja asked.

"My first time. I'm kinda nervous." Parineeti replied.

"You've never given a guy a lap dance?" I asked, going over the counter and leading the way to the pole dancing area.

"No." Parineeti replied following me, with Pooja right behind her. I sat down on one of the seats around the pole that the strippers dance and strip around. Pooja took a seat beside me. "Do you want me to dance around the pole?" She asked. I thought about it and came up with an idea.

"You ever been to a strip club?" I asked Pooja. She shook her head. "Ever had a lap dance?" She shook her head again. "Give her a lap dance." I told Parineeti.

NA2rKI.jpg

NA22JL.jpg

They both looked surprised, especially Pooja. She had her mouth wide open in shock and I could imagine my dick being in there. My mind started to wonder, thinking what it must feel like having those beautiful lips around my shaft.

"Sure!" Parineeti said and I snapped back to reality. She took off her top exposing her bare breasts. Pooja got over the initial shock and was now giggling like a little school girl as Parineeti went down to her thong. She started to dance seductively around Pooja, who kept looking at me and giggling.

Parineeti started to get closer, grinding her round ass against Pooja's crotch, which made her laugh even more. Parineeti was all over Pooja, if I wasn't mistaken, I'd think that Parineeti had a thing for her. She was now pushing her tits into Pooja’s face, who was now starting to get into it. She went to touch Parineeti.

NA2wxW.jpg

NA2BoG.jpg
NA26bO.jpg

"No touching the strippers!" I said.

"Sorry!" Pooja laughed pulling her hands away and put them up to show she wasn't touching her. This was getting very hot and I decided I'd seen enough, I had to have Pooja now.

"Stop." I said. "Get your clothes. You start belly dancing tomorrow at 6 in the evening." Parineeti gave an excited smile, quickly putting her clothes on and running out. "Fuck that was hot!" I said.

NAJgbj.jpg

"It turned you on?" Pooja asked. seemed like she was easing more than anything.

"Yeah!" I replied.

"You know... it turned me on that you were watching her ass rub against my wet pussy." What!? Did she just say what I though I heard her say?

"You wanna fuck!" I blurted out.

"You have a condom?" She asked. Shit! I didn't have any. I'd been out for a week and never bought any more because I fucked girls who never asked me to wear one.

"No. But I can get some."

"It doesn't matter. I want to feel your cock in my pussy without condoms and you can always just fuck me up the ass too." She said putting her feet onto my lap. She had taken her shoes off and was barefoot. "You can stick it in my pussy if you want, and cum in there. I want you to fill me with your cum."

She instantly started to stroke my crotch with her feet, feeling my hard-on through my pants. I looked down at her feet, rubbing me. They looked just like the rest of her and that was beautiful. I reached down and got hold of one of her foot and started to rub the sole with my thumbs. Pooja moaned loud, her other foot rubbing my crotch faster.

NAJ5L5.jpg
NAJEX9.jpg

"You wanna go to your place and fuck my pussy?" She moaned

"How about we go upstairs?" Pooja pulled her feet away from me and stood up, stepping into her shoes.

"Fine by me." She said. "That just means I'll get your big, hard cock in my pussy even sooner." I stood up and started to kiss her. She kissed me back, hungrily, trying to push her mouth into mine. She had her lips in my mouth, she searched around with them and found my tongue very easily and started to suck it. I had my lips around her mouth area and could feel her chin on my bottom lip.

Pooja had both her hands on my cheeks, I had my hands around her waist and she started to grind her hips up and down, rubbing my crotch with hers. My dick was quite hard now and I know she could feel it. When it poked her she gave out a little yelp of approval. I pulled her hips back slightly, to give me some room to work with. I reached down with one hand, undoing my zipper and pulled my cock out.

NAJSm7.jpg
NAJb6I.jpg

Pooja moaned into my mouth as I rubbed my cock head up the inside of her thighs. She spread her legs apart a little. I pressed my cock head against her pussy and I could feel her panties, they felt like they were silk. I rubbed my cock head to the side of her pussy, hooking it under her panties.

I could feel her warm cunt against my cock head, I pushed it along until I felt her warm opening. As my cock touched her opening I felt her juices push out onto my cock head, which worked as lubrication. I pushed the head into her pussy and Pooja’s hip thrust forward, taking my whole cock in one thrust.

"Oh GOD!" Pooja moaned, after breaking our kiss. "That feels so good! You have no idea how long it's been since I've had a cock in me!" She kissed my lips and then wrapped her arms around me, over my arms, lifted one leg and started to grind her hips up and down, pushing herself up and down my cock, her panties rubbing one side of my shaft. I held her leg up by her thigh with my hand and her skin felt so soft.

NAJycW.jpg
NAJh0L.jpg

"Mmm... mmm... mmm..." Pooja started moaning as she worked herself up and down my member faster and faster. She lifted her other leg up, which caught my by surprise and I went back a couple of steps, but managed to keep my balance and held Pooja up. She wrapped her legs around me and I held her up by her ass. Pooja placed her hands on my shoulders and used her arms to thrust herself up and down my meat.

"UHHHH! UHHHH! UHHHHH!" She moaned every time her weight crashed down. I heard her shoes fall to the floor behind me. She was riding me as fast as she could and getting more vocal by the second, hitting those high notes. "OH GOD!" She moaned, looking into my eyes, kissing me passionately. "I'm gonna cum baby!" She said her lips all over my mouth. She started to go as fast as she could, her pussy lips twitching around my prick until she let out a loud scream.

"AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed as she came to a loud climax. I could feel and hear my cock going in and out of her wet pussy very nosily. "Huh! Huh! Huh! Huh!" Pooja moaned with the most gorgeous fuck face I had ever seen. She had a look of pure ecstasy as she rode my dick, slower now as her orgasm was starting to subside.

NAJ1LJ.jpg
NAJp7s.jpg

In the heat of the moment, I had totally forgot that one of the employees here could have walked in on us and now I was starting to worry and hoped no one came in. Pooja stopped riding me and had her head rested on my shoulder. I kissed her neck and she gave out a playful laugh.

"Oh my God!" She said looking into my eyes kissing me. "I needed that soo badly. Wait... did you cum?"

"Can't you tell when a man cums?" I teased her.

"Yes!" She said coyly. "But I was so into my own orgasm that I couldn't tell." I just looked into her beautiful hazel eyes. "You're not gonna tell me are you? Well... I guess there's only one way to find out!" She put her legs down and I let go of her. She took a couple of steps back, standing with her legs spread apart and pushed her finger in. "Mmm... it feels warm!" She started to finger herself quite fast for a moment then pulling them out. They were dripping wet.

"Let's see... is this just mine or is it yours as well." She put her fingers into her mouth and started to suck both fingers, circling them with her tongue. "Taste's like it's just me." She said giving a cute, innocent laugh. She started working her lips up and down her index and middle finger. She was teasing me by simulating a blow job on her fingers.

NAJ6BZ.jpg
NAJwpp.jpg

This was turning me on even more and my dick was so hard now, that it hurt. I quickly walked over to her, grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and forced her head down to my cock. She was still standing, but bent right over Pooja instantly opened her mouth taking my cock into her mouth.

She wrapped her luscious lips around my shaft so tight as she bobbed her head up and down, working her lips up and down my cock, while sucking as hard as she could. Every time she pulled her lips up to the tip of my cock, she'd rapidly flick my cock head with her tongue.

This was starting to push me too much. I had to have her. I pulled her up and started to kiss her again. I started to walk towards the back door that lead to the staff area and Pooja jumped up, wrapping her legs around me once again.

I held onto her holding her up by her ass, our lips still locked together as we made our way to the back and to one of the bedrooms used by clients, when they pay one of the strippers for sex, they'd come back to one of these rooms that are designed to look like a hotel room.

NAJMhD.jpg
NAJG36.jpg

We burst into the room and we dropped onto the bed. We were in the missionary position, I reached down, fumbled around with the zipper, getting my cock out and pushed it into her tight cunt and started to fuck her at a feverish pace. I was going as fast as humanly possible and I was desperate to cum, but after the multiple orgasms from last night just seven hours ago, it was gonna take some more work.

"UH! UH! UH! UH" Pooja kept moaning as I drilled into her as fast as I could. I started to kiss her neck, my head buried beside her head. "Oh yeah!" She whispered into my ear. I could feel her breathing on my ear. "You need to cum baby, you can cum in my pussy. I want it in my pussy!" I carried on despite what she said. If I cum then I cum, but I was concentrating on giving her another orgasm and from the way I could feel her hips shake, it wasn't going to be long now.

Pooja came again, but this time it wasn't a loud vocal orgasm like before. I pulled out of her, looking at her glistening pussy, I had to have a taste. I leaned forward licking up her slit, getting my first taste of Pooja hegde's sweet nectar. I carried on licking her cunt, licking up all her cum, pushing my tongue into the moist hole, savouring the taste of her gorgeous cum.

NAJLgr.jpg
NAJRf0.webp

I got back up to my knees in between Pooja's toned legs, realising that I was still dressed, I even had my shoes on! Pooja was still dressed in her white dress. I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, yanked my pants and boxers at the same time, which made it easy to get my shoes off when I pulled them off around my ankles.

I leaned forward and pulled the top off her dress down exposing her big round tits, her dress was now around her abdomen. I started to suck her big round, mounds of flesh. Sucking hard at her nipples, gently scrapping them with my teeth.

"Why, aren't you the stud?" Pooja said, gently pushing me back and caressing my chest with the balls under her toes. "You've fucked my twice without even cumming. I have no idea how you haven't cum." I held her foot and started to stroke the top of her foot. Her toe nails had clear nail varnish on, with the last millimetre or two painted white to make them look longer then they were, but they were actually quite short.

With that Pooja took her hands and held mine. Then she placed my hands on her tits. All I could do was knead them. She started to moan in a low tone. Pooja pulled my face into her tits. I started to suck on her full tits like it was lunch time and it was all mine. I did this for about 10 minutes.

NAJl5b.jpg
NAwQAk.jpg

I stopped licking Pooja's pussy, put up her legs and spread them wider. She just looked at me and smiled. She then told me that she loved me and she wanted me to fuck her pussy as hard as I wanted. That I could cum in her. I started to stick my huge dick into her pussy, ramming it into her waiting cunt hard and deep.

Pooja's eyes got wide with lust. She said that I could fuck her for as long as I want for as many years as I want. I started fucking her pussy. I rammed her so much that her pussy got red.

Then I felt her pussy clamp onto my dick as she climaxed for the third time all over my dick. I had kept on fucking her still wet and very tight. She had climaxed 10 times before I felt mine coming. I kept fucking her then I started to feel my balls hurting and my dick get wider.

Then I had one huge rush of cum hit Pooja's pussy walls before I started to suck her huge tits again. However in my case I didn't want to stop fucking Pooja's pussy. I pulled out and rammed it again in her pussy coming really hard, spurting my abundant copious cum into Pooja's pussy.

NAwzlo.jpg
NAwNq5.jpg
NAwU19.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED.......

In the heat of the moment, I had totally forgot that one of the employees here could have walked in on us and now I was starting to worry and hoped no one came in. Pooja stopped riding me and had her head rested on my shoulder. I kissed her neck and she gave out a playful laugh.

"Oh my God!" She said looking into my eyes kissing me. "I needed that soo badly. Wait... did you cum?"

"Can't you tell when a man cums?" I teased her.

"Yes!" She said coyly. "But I was so into my own orgasm that I couldn't tell." I just looked into her beautiful hazel eyes. "You're not gonna tell me are you? Well... I guess there's only one way to find out!" She put her legs down and I let go of her. She took a couple of steps back, standing with her legs spread apart and pushed her finger in. "Mmm... it feels warm!" She started to finger herself quite fast for a moment then pulling them out. They were dripping wet.

"Let's see... is this just mine or is it yours as well." She put her fingers into her mouth and started to suck both fingers, circling them with her tongue. "Taste's like it's just me." She said giving a cute, innocent laugh. She started working her lips up and down her index and middle finger. She was teasing me by simulating a blow job on her fingers.

NAJ6BZ.jpg
NAJwpp.jpg

This was turning me on even more and my dick was so hard now, that it hurt. I quickly walked over to her, grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and forced her head down to my cock. She was still standing, but bent right over Pooja instantly opened her mouth taking my cock into her mouth.

She wrapped her luscious lips around my shaft so tight as she bobbed her head up and down, working her lips up and down my cock, while sucking as hard as she could. Every time she pulled her lips up to the tip of my cock, she'd rapidly flick my cock head with her tongue.

This was starting to push me too much. I had to have her. I pulled her up and started to kiss her again. I started to walk towards the back door that lead to the staff area and Pooja jumped up, wrapping her legs around me once again.

I held onto her holding her up by her ass, our lips still locked together as we made our way to the back and to one of the bedrooms used by clients, when they pay one of the strippers for sex, they'd come back to one of these rooms that are designed to look like a hotel room.

NAJMhD.jpg
NAJG36.jpg

We burst into the room and we dropped onto the bed. We were in the missionary position, I reached down, fumbled around with the zipper, getting my cock out and pushed it into her tight cunt and started to fuck her at a feverish pace. I was going as fast as humanly possible and I was desperate to cum, but after the multiple orgasms from last night just seven hours ago, it was gonna take some more work.

"UH! UH! UH! UH" Pooja kept moaning as I drilled into her as fast as I could. I started to kiss her neck, my head buried beside her head. "Oh yeah!" She whispered into my ear. I could feel her breathing on my ear. "You need to cum baby, you can cum in my pussy. I want it in my pussy!" I carried on despite what she said. If I cum then I cum, but I was concentrating on giving her another orgasm and from the way I could feel her hips shake, it wasn't going to be long now.

Pooja came again, but this time it wasn't a loud vocal orgasm like before. I pulled out of her, looking at her glistening pussy, I had to have a taste. I leaned forward licking up her slit, getting my first taste of Pooja hegde's sweet nectar. I carried on licking her cunt, licking up all her cum, pushing my tongue into the moist hole, savouring the taste of her gorgeous cum.

NAJLgr.jpg
NAJRf0.webp

I got back up to my knees in between Pooja's toned legs, realising that I was still dressed, I even had my shoes on! Pooja was still dressed in her white dress. I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, yanked my pants and boxers at the same time, which made it easy to get my shoes off when I pulled them off around my ankles.

I leaned forward and pulled the top off her dress down exposing her big round tits, her dress was now around her abdomen. I started to suck her big round, mounds of flesh. Sucking hard at her nipples, gently scrapping them with my teeth.

"Why, aren't you the stud?" Pooja said, gently pushing me back and caressing my chest with the balls under her toes. "You've fucked my twice without even cumming. I have no idea how you haven't cum." I held her foot and started to stroke the top of her foot. Her toe nails had clear nail varnish on, with the last millimetre or two painted white to make them look longer then they were, but they were actually quite short.

With that Pooja took her hands and held mine. Then she placed my hands on her tits. All I could do was knead them. She started to moan in a low tone. Pooja pulled my face into her tits. I started to suck on her full tits like it was lunch time and it was all mine. I did this for about 10 minutes.

NAJl5b.jpg
NAwQAk.jpg

I stopped licking Pooja's pussy, put up her legs and spread them wider. She just looked at me and smiled. She then told me that she loved me and she wanted me to fuck her pussy as hard as I wanted. That I could cum in her. I started to stick my huge dick into her pussy, ramming it into her waiting cunt hard and deep.

Pooja's eyes got wide with lust. She said that I could fuck her for as long as I want for as many years as I want. I started fucking her pussy. I rammed her so much that her pussy got red.

Then I felt her pussy clamp onto my dick as she climaxed for the third time all over my dick. I had kept on fucking her still wet and very tight. She had climaxed 10 times before I felt mine coming. I kept fucking her then I started to feel my balls hurting and my dick get wider.

Then I had one huge rush of cum hit Pooja's pussy walls before I started to suck her huge tits again. However in my case I didn't want to stop fucking Pooja's pussy. I pulled out and rammed it again in her pussy coming really hard, spurting my abundant copious cum into Pooja's pussy.

NAwzlo.jpg
NAwNq5.jpg
NAwU19.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED.......
good to c u bck.... continue

ZODIAC ADVENTURES :

EPISODE-4 : With SCORPIO Woman

I had gotten off at California International Airport and checked into a hotel. It was unbearably hot and I was wearing a shirt, half open with nothing on underneath, shorts and sandals. If anyone from back in New York was to see me dressed like this they would seriously take the piss out of me, the guy never seen in anything but Armani, dressed as a beach bum.

The weekend at California was going pretty much how I planned it. I was relaxing, taking my mind of the club.

I decided to go out for dinner. I did the whole thing yesterday, the loo out and all that crap. But today, I wanted to go to a restaurant, use cutlery with tables and seats.

"This is quite a big table you got to yourself." I heard a voice said.

"Hi, babe. My name's Harsha."

"I'm Aditi".

NjO3mq.jpg
NjOswR.jpg

" Aditi!" I said, pretending that I knew her well from a long time, getting up and we hugged, doing the kisses to the cheeks thing. She laughed at my pretending and went on with me in this game. I checked her out. She was in a black casual dress, her hair tied up in a high pony tail. I looked down to check out the feet that will give me so much pleasure. She wore classic closed black high heels, with straps that went a little past her ankles.

"You want to join me or do you already have a table?" I asked.

"I have a table." She said. "But I'm by myself, so if you'd like the company... unless you're here with someone else."

"No. I'm a lone wolf." I said pulling a chair out for her. She sat down and I took a seat opposite her. "I didn't think you'd actually come out here and find me." I said.

"Honey," She started. "It was freak luck, for you, that I bumped into you out here. But if it helps your ego." Aditi said smiling, pretending to know me well too. "We could say came here looking for you." Way to help the ego.

NjOZ0p.jpg

The waiter came over and took Aditi's order and poured us a drink. A glass of white wine. I had already finished dinner and was trying to make my dessert last as long as possible so me and Aditi can spend more time together.

"So what were you doing a photo shoot for." I asked.

"For some magazine." Aditi said pretending she's a famous model, reaching down under the table doing something.

"Just doing your bit for all the teenage kids going through puberty, by giving them jerk off material." Aditi gave a wide, opened shocked laugh.

"Exactly!" She said recovering from the shock quickly. "I mean if I wasn't posing in tiny bikinis with my tits bursting out, whose tits would they jerk off too?" She carried on giggling. Aditi had a cheeky smile on her face and just looked at me. I smiled back, not knowing why she was sitting there with a huge grin on her face. That was until I felt her bare foot touch my thigh and slowly ride up. That's what she was doing earlier on.

NjOicZ.jpg
NjOOH6.jpg

"Your order ma'am." The waiter said placing a tray down in front of her. Aditi picked up her knife and fork and started to dig in. I wiped myself off as best as I could and put my dick away.

"How about we head out of here and head back to your hotel room?" Aditi asked.

"Check please!" I called out and Aditi giggled. I paid for her and we headed out. We walked side by side and I looked down.

We walked to my hotel as it was just a couple of minutes away. We didn't really talk but Aditi held my hand and we made our way to the hotel.

It was still bright out considering it was getting quite late. I walked into the hotel room, Aditi followed me in and as soon as I turned around, she slammed the door behind her and leapt forward. Locking her lips onto mine, wrapping her arms around me, pushing my face closer to hers with her hands.

NjOP40.jpg
NjOqUD.webp

I walked backwards into the bedroom and fell over backwards on to the bed, Aditi followed me down. I reached down and grabbed her ass. It was nice and firm. I pulled her dress up and tugged at her panties, trying to pull them down. Aditi placed her hands on my chest and pushed herself up.

She stood up and walked towards the bathroom that was at the left of the room. She had her back turned to me. She looked back, reached to the back of her dress and pulled the zip down, letting her dress fall to the floor.

She only had a tiny pair of black panties on that rode up her butt crack. She held the waist band and pulled it down. She bent over as she yanked them down to her ankles, her big round ass stuck out, showing off her tiny little ass hole.

She unstrapped her shoes while she was still bent over and stepped out of her shoes and panties and walked into the bath room. I stood up and quickly stripped down to nothing and lay on the bed. My cock was semi erect and with the memory of Aditi’s thick round ass, I started to stroke my cock.

NjOVLb.jpg
NjO4Xk.jpg

Back