• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

New Faker BWood Hardcore HQ Fakes

Ranbir-deepika-Ranveer-Alia Orgy
In this double dicking session, the ladies insisted on wearing their wedding jewelries. They look quite elegant in their jewelries. Good choice.

Recently Anushka started behaving strangely. At night she would dress up like a teenage prostitute and ask for money for her services from the husband.

After visiting several psychiatrists they finally arrived at Kumarji clinic (referred by a BW friend). Then the Cuckold Hormone therapy session started. At the climax both Virat and Anushka seem very very happy. This invariably happens in Cuckold therapy. The husbands are more satisfied watching their screaming wives.

Grand Celebration of Dabang. This is a leaked photo of Chulbul Pandey (Sallu Bhai) celebrating Grand success of dabang with Sona and badnaam Munni (Malaika). Now you know why this dude does not care about marriage. He has secret deal with all female costars to celebrate grand success after the film crosses 100 crores. Lucky dicky!

Kajol-Sahrukh in Kala Jaadugar ka Mahalsara- Harem of Evil Magician. Karan Johar wantes to make another super hit with Kajol and Sahrukh. His proposed film has an evil arabian magician who captures innocent girls, keeps them in his harem (mahalsara) and turns them into his sex slaves by inserting finger into their pussies and performing magic through it. The following is the leaked photo of the trial scene. This film is going to be super hit because Shahrukh can play a romantic negative character (Darr and Anjaam) and Kajol is expert in innocent romantic roles. At the end of the movie (as per the leaked story line) the evil magician falls in love with Kajol and frees all his sex slaves. After this scene she sings" Baazigar o Baazigar, Tu hai Bada Jaadugar.."

I am reposting after some corrections. the facial color combination was not right due to technical problem of display. Now I've corrected.

I am reposting after some color correction (distorted due to technical glitch).

Amazing creation ???✊✊???????????

Recently, John and Disha Patani were talking after an intimate scene for Ek villain returns. John says, "disha Your boobs a amazing, can I suck them."

Disha could not say no. But she put a condition, "Only sucking, no fucking, John". John thinks, this baby will not say no after sucking and finger digging. So, here is the snpshot.

Last edited:
L
Recently, John and Disha Patani were talking after an intimate scene for Ek villain returns. John says, "disha Your boobs a amazing, can I suck them."

Disha could not say no. But she put a condition, "Only sucking, no fucking, John". John thinks, this baby will not say no after sucking and finger digging. So, here is the snpshot.

Lagta he john is ki chut ka bosda banaye ge

Very likely. I will share that leaked photo as soon as I get hold of it. I am eagerly waiting for the film also which has allegedly tons of very intimate scenes.
Ye lo, John ne bahut pyar se Disha patani ko patakar, goad me bitha kar chod hi dala. Badi muskil se leaked photo haath laga hai. Yeh scene dono rehearsal kar rahe hain.

Please hindi serial
To ye lo Sagar bhai, the most popular hindi serial right now is Anupama. There was a honeymoon sequence of Anupama (Rupa Gangulay) and Anuj (Gaurav Khanna). The following is the proposed scene of the suhaagraat, but the cesnor did not allow it. I am sharing the leaked photo of the rehearsal. Rupaly seems to enjoy the scene more than Gaurav. Kyon na ho bhaiya, the reel husband is younger than the real husband (Aswin Verma). Have a look.

No wonder, anupama enjoys her reel honeymoon as shown below with a snapshot.

To ye lo Sagar bhai, the most popular hindi serial right now is Anupama. There was a honeymoon sequence of Anupama (Rupa Gangulay) and Anuj (Gaurav Khanna). The following is the proposed scene of the suhaagraat, but the cesnor did not allow it. I am sharing the leaked photo of the rehearsal. Rupaly seems to enjoy the scene more than Gaurav. Kyon na ho bhaiya, the reel husband is younger than the real husband (Aswin Verma). Have a look.

No wonder, anupama enjoys her reel honeymoon as shown below with a snapshot.

Thanks very good

Please make on dia mirza
Lo Bhau, Aditya and Sagar. Here is dia Mirza getting it from behind in doggy style and smiling like a satisfied bitch. Not sure who the fucker is, Sahil Sangha (first Husband), or Viabhav Rekhi (current hisband) or costrs like Zyed Khan. Could be one of you guys. Let us know if you are the one.

Lo Bhau, Aditya and Sagar. Here is dia Mirza getting it from behind in doggy style and smiling like a satisfied bitch. Not sure who the fucker is, Sahil Sangha (first Husband), or Viabhav Rekhi (current hisband) or costrs like Zyed Khan. Could be one of you guys. Let us know if you are the one.

Do Zayed Khan banging her or all the actors from fight club movie gangbang

Some time ago, Zayed Khan and dia Mirza met in a police show. They hugged and kissed each other like this.

Then their old flames got ignited and both decided to meet together in private for the sake of old memories. and here is the snapshot of what happened.

Do Dino rithesh Suhail Zayed and that other guy from fight club gangbang her

Guys, I will be extremely busy for a week. New semester starting in a couple of days and I have to prepare lectures for graduates students in three courses, two of which are completely new (teaching for the first time). So, please have patience and keep commenting, liking and loving.

Back