• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

New Faker BWood Hardcore HQ Fakes

Amazing post buddy can you post Kareena Kapoor
Lo bhaiya, Kareena ki Akshay se choodai ka mazaa lo. Lucky dude, gets to fuck almost all BW bitches but keeps it secret lest his family life is disturbed. Such scenes should not be deleted. If the following scenes are OK, why not show the full action?

Katrina's fucking audition for Hollywood
A couple of years ago, Katrina went to Hollywood to give audition for a Fantasy film in which heroine works as a spy and seduces enemy commanders to get their secrets and later kills them, story somewhat similar to Priyanka's Quantico. She gave very good performance in fucking scenes but her dialogue delivery was not at par with Hollywood. So, she was rejected after getting fucked by the leading actors, director and the cameraman. Beware Bollywood ladies, prepare your dialogue delivery before giving audition for Hollywood. Otherwise the only thing you get is Hollywood shit.

wee want gulshan and Katrina

OK I will add more Priyanka. But I want to tell you that there are many Priyanka fakes posted in the begining of this thread, like #5, 14, 15, 18, etc.... Have you checked them?
Here is Priyanka-Nick lip lock image which I had almost ready to post with minor adjustments. Extremely busy now-a-days. So, do not have much time for creations which require a lot of efforts/time. Priyanka is showing amazingly shaped firm boobs with erect nipple. Who wants to suck those nipples while Nick is busy with her lip/tongue?

ગુજરાતી હિરોઈન pranjal Bhatt ના બનાવો ભાઈ એકવાર

Back