• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Dirty Talk How have you masturbated on actresses pics

Dirty talk on actress hot images

Best way to masturbate while looking at a pic from?

• Newspaper

Votes: 114 13.9%
  • Film Magazines

Votes: 105 12.8%
  • Your mobile

Votes: 581 70.8%
  • TV

Votes: 136 16.6%
  • Desktop Computer

Votes: 161 19.6%
  • Laptop

Votes: 241 29.4%
  • Tablet

Votes: 114 13.9%
  • Or just your imagination

Votes: 203 24.7%

• Total voters

Another recent pic of Babita ji i masturbate on.....ohh...this was by far the most original i found in this forum.......fuck u booobita.......who the heck was lucky enough to suck ur boobs in real life .......

I just kept on kissing this pic .....and cummed when I was on her lips ..
sexy posts

Yes, she is the one. Fuck...look at her. How's horny she is looking. Wanted to get fucked hard. She deserves a hardcore session. Please post more stories on her.
The above which i.posted r not stories from my thread. They are realllllll ....

Another recent pic of Babita ji i masturbate on.....ohh...this was by far the most original i found in this forum.......fuck u booobita.......who the heck was lucky enough to suck ur boobs in real life .......

Mai maa.. chod du iski aur ise bhi hai aur koi girl I am 17

Urvashi pic
उर्वशी की अब तक की सबसे अच्छी तस्वीर

click on the blue word to see

Can't get over this ......I will move this pic to a larger iPad screen and start kissing her lips her neck her breasts her nipples........let me jst get naked and fuck boobita baby ...aaahhhhhhhhhh wait I want to suck ur breasts babita.......munmun....what the heck...what shud i call u ..ahhhhhhhhhhhhh......these boobbs....these nipples.....sluurrrrrrrrrpppppppp...fck babita fck.....fck babita fck......fck babita fck.......

I was having a smoke in the car and was browsing desi fakes when I saw this pic. Immediately I had an erection. There was a laborer working on the side of the road. I called him and showed him the pic. Invited him in the car. Then we both jerked on bebo mommy. He said iske gore gore mote mote Mamme chus chus ke Laal karoonga.

How can anyone would do that in public place bruh :rolleyes:
It was a secluded place and I just couldn’t resist jerking off after looking at bebo like that. Big boobs are my weakness. I have masturbated many times in public places. Sometimes looking at ladies with big boobs

Back