• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Dirty Talk How have you masturbated on actresses pics

Dirty talk on actress hot images

Best way to masturbate while looking at a pic from?

• Newspaper

Votes: 114 13.9%
  • Film Magazines

Votes: 105 12.8%
  • Your mobile

Votes: 581 70.8%
  • TV

Votes: 136 16.6%
  • Desktop Computer

Votes: 161 19.6%
  • Laptop

Votes: 241 29.4%
  • Tablet

Votes: 114 13.9%
  • Or just your imagination

Votes: 203 24.7%

• Total voters
Guys, share the last pic you have masturbated on and how? I am describing below:

A true story from my past......18 years back.......I was at a call center....and after late night shift.....I was free. .....and i was in the library area.....saw some newspapers.....and in there i saw Priyanka s pic.......it had one of the best cleavage shots......i fucking got turned on so much.....i had to steal that paper out of the room ......all the way I went to the washroom.......i closed the door......and then.....the unimaginable....it was my first time outside in office washroom........i got my pants down nd started stroking my dck with my left hand.....and oh...started kissing Priyankas full sized newspaper pic........sounds crazy but it was fricking awesome.......and then i finally spread cum on her face..........that was the first time outside and then the trend continues......

when i seen priyanka chopra in miss universe dress, at that instant moment my rod instantly salutes to pc. i want to fuck her in that dress on that stage at that time. such a hard beauty??

Sahiba is a wholesome bitch man...... She is the innocent cute one whom i would like to make my bitch.... Oh my God she is perfect slave material man... ?????✊✊✊
Check out my thread on sahiba

I was having a smoke in the car and was browsing desi fakes when I saw this pic. Immediately I had an erection. There was a laborer working on the side of the road. I called him and showed him the pic. Invited him in the car. Then we both jerked on bebo mommy. He said iske gore gore mote mote Mamme chus chus ke Laal karoonga.
Let's shag on some hot kareena solo and lesbo pics togather....

It was a secluded place and I just couldn’t resist jerking off after looking at bebo like that. Big boobs are my weakness. I have masturbated many times in public places. Sometimes looking at ladies with big boobs
I like to masturbate looking at film magazines news papers or a bigger screen.......I have fapped on Kareena infinite times........even JUST HER FACE TURNS ME ONNNNNNNNNNNN

Hey I have an idea you keep posting this most fappable pics you like in this thread it will be easier for the people to get most fappable pics at the same place
Are you a sunny leone fan? I have shagged hundreds of times on her .....i think I shud get her pics also on my thread

Shraddhaaaahhhhhh.......these pics just r sooooo fuckable.......any die hard shraddha fan wid just stroke his dck on these.......her back....aaahhh...just lick her back and then she kisses ur d******k and sucks it all in......aahhhhhh........forget about betting her naked ......i wud just droollll on her back n lips and cum inside her mouth.....Aaahhhhhhhhj Shraddhhhhhhaaaaaa.imcummmmminnnnngggg for u.........aaahhhhhhhhhhhh..fuck........I'm alll alone with shraddha........aaahhhhh

copy catch

Some original KAREENA PICS i masturbate on. I just keep on loving her softly touching n rubbing my dck......I just m all over her.....her legs thighs.....the best.......her hands.... fingers.........her....boobs ... aahhhhhhh...noooo....her nipples kareeennnnaaaaa... aahhhhhhh.....her neck......her...lippss..mmmmuuuuuaaahjhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......her nose....her.......cheeks..........I'm.loving....alll of it..............
Come on........i know there wud be girls also on this site n I'm damn sure even they wud be touching their vaginas by just looking at Kareena......fuck......try shagging on these pics by thinking ur actually making hot LOVE TO KAREEEEENAAAAA...... aaaahhhhhh

Last edited:

This one....I can't even describe. I'm feeling hot just while writing about Shraddha in this .......i see my ex boss Kavita in Shraddhas face ........ already started masturbating.........try this out ......even girls can't stop themselves.....I bet ......oohhhhhh......I'm licking the breasts......the water ??????? dropping from.her nipples ..........ophhhhh her thighs....her neck......love bites on her neck.......her face....fcking.am cummmmmminnggggg.......

One more of Shraddha bathing ........nangi nangi shraddhhuuuuuu..mmuuaah.mmuahhh...mmmuuaaahhhhhhh . .... aahhhhhhh...........aahhhhh Shraddha.. look at me I'm naked for u . .......pls ? me shraddhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.....i will make ve both of these shower pics .....n got to my shower ?........n in my larger iPad .......i will just kisss both of these pics ...........let's masturbate on Shraddha naked in shower.... aahhhhhhh

ADDICTED TO TAMANNAH BHATIA ....TAMANNNAAAAAHHHHH MILKY MILKY BODY......MILKY CHUT....AAAH TAMMMUUUUUUU.......fuck her......aahhhhh...suck her vagina......and lick her all the way to the top ....her boobies breasts... nipples...boobbsssss ohhhh her lips..how will u shag on her?

Back