• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story LUSTY CONFESSION

My wife is a strong woman and she never likes to lose without putting up a fight.I took this as an advantage and dared her to walk in unbuttoning her shirt with her latest bought bikini top after returning from office infront of our societywatchman. She did it with ease and all of it I’m watching in cam shagging my dick

My wife is a strong woman and she never likes to lose without putting up a fight.I took this as an advantage and dared her to walk in unbuttoning her shirt with her latest bought bikini top after returning from office infront of our societywatchman. She did it with ease and all of it I’m watching in cam shagging my dick

what is her name??

I don't know should I be saying this..but this happened..

I don't know should I be proud and boast about it or should I be in guilt..

This happened a day after Valentine's..when my brothers friend Raj asked me to come at terrace of my house..

I just came home after meeting my colleague
on a valentine's date and was in yellow saree..

I went up played with my body and blindfolded me saying to give him bj like that..and i accepted and out of excitement n thrill i blindfolded and started giving bj and swallowed all cum in the end..

But next day i received pics on my phone and it turned out that I actually sucked my brother.

I am not a incest person..but suddenly I felt excited rather than feeling guilty..

Is it right or wrong I don't know..what you guys think??

Back