• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story LUSTY CONFESSION

sasur-Bahu,what's the matter? It's the 5th time u'r going to our servant's room.

Sasur ji has no idea that every time Bahu goes to servant's room to take her panty,she leaves another thing in his room.This time she forgot her mangalsutra that was wrapped around servant's cóçk

clinking glasses emojis
Waooooo What A Big B😛😛bs

Tamannah might be bigger but KajaI is the juicier... Just imagine if kajaI with massive meIons...gets onto our thighs.. sits on them and twerks her compIeteIy spoiIed miIf 🍑ss..whiIe feeding those massive nippIs into the mouth.. as miIk spIashes Iike a fountain in the mouth 😈💦

juicy milk and wanna buite her boobies to drink her milk up

Wife:I met my ex at a party,he said I became a MILF.I asked wot dat means,he took me 2 his place 2 explain.He pulled jus once & blouse came off.I wanted 2 resist but instead I let him F me.Now I'm all urs but 1st eat up wot my ex left inside me💦

how i drilled rashmika akka and laoded her up for another baby

sasur-Bahu,what's the matter? It's the 5th time u'r going to our servant's room.

Sasur ji has no idea that every time Bahu goes to servant's room to take her panty,she leaves another thing in his room.This time she forgot her mangalsutra that was wrapped around servant's cóçk

clinking glasses emojis

Wow 👏
Please make more of her fakes @AZRAEL@143 bro

My sister is a Lesbian, she and her girlfriend got into a knock down drag out fight last week while I was there. My sister told me to get that bitch out of her house. So I was taking her girlfriend to her mother's when she told me to just take her to the Holiday Inn, she didn't want her mother to see the bruises on her.
I took her to the hotel and helped her get her things in the room. She started crying and talking about how bad my sister treats her and shit. I gave her a hug and told her things would get better as they always do between them. I flirt with her all the time knowing good and well she doesn't like guys. She looks very much like Janhvi Kapoor, not a bad looking chick. Anyway, we talked for a while and she thanked me and out of the blue, started kissing me.
I just went with it, and we ended up having sex. Guys, it wasn't NOTHING like I thought it would be. My dumb ass thought,"Oh this pussy is going to be good and tight." NOT!!!
She wouldn't suck my cock or nothing. All she wanted me to do was fuck her hard and fast. When we were done she said, "I'm glad I got back at that bitch". All this was, was a revenge fucking. She has yet to tell my sister and I don't know if I should tell her.
I'd rather lie on this loose pussy bitch than to have my sister mad at me for fucking her girlfriend.

best photo website
I molested my big Brother!

He was sleeping on the couch and his bathrobe had fallen open. He wasn’t wearing underwear and I could see his cock: It was really, really BIG (WAY bigger than our Father’s), it was really, really HAIRY (the hairiest), and it was really, really HARD (OMG!) !!!

I’d seen my Mom give Daddy quite a few blowjobs when they thought they were all alone and I’d always wanted to give it a try, and here was my big chance!

I got down on my knees next to him, leaned over and held his cock straight up and lowered my wide open mouth on it!

I almost couldn’t get it into my mouth it was so big! but I kept working on it like I had seen Mom do with Daddy’s and pretty soon my jaw relaxed and I had my big Brother’s cock going in and out of my mouth. As I sucked him faster and faster I had my other hand down between my legs finger-fucking my hairy little cunny as hard and as fast as I could!

Then all of a sudden my Brother’s cock exploded in my mouth! It caught me completely by surprise and I didn’t know what to do so I just kept sucking his cock as deep and as fast as I could and trying to swallow all of his semen while having the biggest orgasm in my life!

Finally my Brother’s orgasmic eruption slowed down and stopped. I couldn’t believe it! I’d done it! I’d just given my own big Brother a blowjob!

Now we have a whole new game to play every day: my big Brother pretends to have fallen asleep on the couch and I sneak up and get down on my knees and lean forward and……

menu images free download
I have been attracted to my mother in law for over twenty years. I am forty two she is seventy. She is sexy , takes care of herself and looks and dresses good. She always gets me hot with the smell of her expensive perfumes. I get hard and want to fuck her on the spot! I jerk off and fantasize about her all the time. More than any one else. I sniff and lick her dirty under wear and rub my dripping dick on the crotch of the sexy ones in her drawer. If she only knew.

About 4 months ago my parents decided to get divorced. It was a good thing: they were fighting alot and it just wasn’t cool anymore for me and my little brother. Some time after that my father moved out of the house and it was just me and my brother and mother. My mother was crying alot at night to the point where my brother and I just couldnt get a funcking night’s sleep.

So one night, like two months ago, I was getting really pissed off at my mother for keeping me awake so I stormed into her room. She was all ‘I’m sorry but I just feel so terrible’. So then she asks me to come lie next to her so she won’t feel so lonely. I thought she meant just lie at the other end of the bed (it was big enough for three people) so I didnt think much of it and thought it would get her to shut up. Then, lying there, she asks me to come closer cause she wants to give me a hug and kiss me goodnight. Now I’m 16 so I thought I was a little old for that but for the sake of getting some sleep fast I rolled towards her and gave her a hug. I noticed right away that I had rolled my crotch right against her hand. It was a really awkward thing but I decided to pretend not to notice, give her a hug and never speak of it. But just as I thought that I felt her hand stroking my groin. It was REALLY fucking weird! I thought at first that maybe she didn’t know what she was stroking – my leg? – so I still said nothing. Then she sticks her hand in my boxers and grabs my dick. Now I’ve thought about this situation over and over since then and I’m still trying to figure out whether it’s weird or not, but it felt really good.

Nevertheless I realised it was awkward so I screamed at her asking what the hell she was doing! She was very calm and told me in a very soothing voice that it was allright and that we could just ‘enjoy eachothers warmth’ or something. ‘Didn’t it feel good when I touched your penis?’ By this time my dick was hard (it had started getting harder and harder after she first touched it) and I had to admit that actually it DID feel good. So she told me to come close to her. I did and she started rubbing my dick again. I came within 30 seconds or so and felt really weird.

I’ve been to my mothers room every night since then. Most of the time she just jacks me off but yesterday she asked me whether I would like to make love to her. Since I was very curious I did. It was heaven . During the day she’s just my mom and we dont ever talk about this stuff. During the night we fuck. I know this shit is weird to most people but I’m ok with it now. Anybody else got a similar experience?

Back