• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Campfire Tales - #6​

“I am feeling especially frisky tonight, and I’m ready to explore even further and try something new,” says Tamanna . “How would it work?”

Anasuya says, “Everyone involved would help decide together. I know Krish and I are down for whatever.” She turns and looks at me and Priyanka. “How about you guys?”

Priyanka looks at me, “We were planning on having wild and crazy sex this weekend. Obviously we were only thinking about the two of us together, but this definitely would be wild and crazy. I’m up for it if you are.”

cd069c882a2ca621325d830b5a55aea9.jpg

I look at Tamanna and Anasuya. They are both gorgeous and sexy in their own ways. Sex with them could be a whole lot of fun. I tell the group, “Priyanka and I are in for some fun tonight. As long as it’s only tonight. I don’t want any of this affecting our friendships.”

Nandhu says, “I agree. If we do this, it’s all fun. No jealousy or drama. We all wake up with amnesia.”

Krish says, “Perfect. I’m so excited we are going to do this. Before we start, we definitely should all take a shot.”

While he is pouring the shots, I look around at the group. Nandhu is already checking out Priyanka and Anasuya. I don’t know who he’s more into. Tamanna looks a little nervous. She looks over at me and our eyes meet. She quickly looks away. Anasuya is relaxed back in her chair. She is watching me look at everyone. We make eye contact and she winks and make a kiss with her lips. Krish is handing Priyanka her shot. They are smiling and laughing. Priyanka reaches up and touches his arm.

642b48f2f717ca8669927c2611acb1dd.jpg

Anasuya raises her shot for a toast, “I’m glad we’re all agreeing to do this. Cheers to a night of wild sex and debauchery.” We all drink our shots.

Anasuya asks, “Okay. For our first group decision. Do we want to have sex as a big group of six, or two smaller groups of three? Or we could swap partners? For the whole night, or change every hour.”

Campfire Tales - #7​

Priyanka says, “I think we should have a drunken orgy with all of us together. No one would believe us if we told them.”

I say, “I’m shocked my wife would say that. But I totally agree, if we’re going to do this, we might as well go all out.”

Krish and Anasuya immediately agree. Nandhu and Tamanna are hesitant and need some convincing.

b6d8aac776000bef292883710dfef22b.jpg

Anasuya asks, “What’s your hesitation Nandhu?”

Nandhu answers, “I don’t know if I want to see other men fucking my wife.”

Priyanka says, “I think you’ll be too busy getting pleased by me and Anasuya to notice.”

Anasuya says, “This is just a one night affair. It’s all about having fun.”

Tamanna says, “I think I may just need to drink some more. Maybe we can do something to get more comfortable with each other.”

Campfire Tales - #8​

Priyanka suggests we do a version of speed dating, where we have a drink and talk with each person. After the drink, the ladies rotate and we have another drink. She says, “So hopefully after 3 full drinks and some intimate conversations, we are all comfortable enough to do this.”

Date 1: Anasuya

32641dbc7a2742efbab9b747b5f1cc92.jpg

She walks over to me. I take a moment to admire her: 5’2 with dark black hair, yoga pants extenuating the curve of her supple ass.

She says, “Hi Anand!” And sits in my lap, turning her body sideways so her head and torso face me. Her boobs brush against my nose, and if I look down I see her cleavage pushed together by her top.

She leads the conversation: “I love having sex. I like it when the guy is really aggressive. If he can pick me up and throw me around, I’ll marry him. Case in point: Krish. What about you? Do you turn into a animal when you fuck?”

I respond, “Usually I go with the flow of my partner. If they are in the mood for some animalistic sex, I can definitely give it to them.”

“So if I wanted you to be my little bitch, and dominate you, you’d go for that?” She asks.

“If it got you off, I’m sure it would be fun to try.”

43820463d3f008872037517adbabc56f.jpg

“Interesting. I don’t know if that will come into play during our orgy but maybe if we get some one-on-one time together. So what do you think you can do sexually better than the two other men here?”

I think about this question. I would have said eating pussy, but now I’m not sure after hearing Tamanna ’s story about Nandhu going down on her.

I answer, “I think I can get hard fastest, and stay hard longest. Even after I come, I’m ready to go another round. My cock is basically 18 years old. What do you think you’re the best at?”

Anasuya rubs my chest, “Staying hard will definitely be important tonight. I think I’m the best at backing my ass up. Like you could just sit there and I could move my ass and hips, working my pussy up and down your hard cock better than anyone else here.” She stands up between my legs and gives me a little demonstration. She grinds her soft ass in my crotch, rubbing it up against my dick.

She’s interrupted when Krish yells to the group, “Finish your drinks and move to the next one.”

I look down at my glass. I haven’t touched it yet. Fuck. I tip it back and drain the whiskey down in a couple burning gulps. I’m definitely going to be feeling it after these dates.

Date 2: Tamanna

3263b4afe075d44881599156144c163d.jpg

She sits down in the chair next to me holding her drink with both hands. Her arms frame her chest, and I do my best not to look at her generous cleavage.

I start us off: “You look nice tonight Tamanna . Are you feeling more comfortable after talking with Krish?”

She responds, “Thank you. I’m not looking special though. Just a shirt and some jeans. And I definitely learned a lot more about Krish tonight. He is such a horn dog. But it made me curious to know what he’s like in bed.”

I say, “It’ll be your first time with someone besides Nandhu. I can understand why you’d want to feel more comfortable before starting. What do you want to know?”

“Let’s keep it light. Are you a boobs or butt guy?”

I answer, “I guess I’m more of an ass guy. Because if a girl doesn’t have a butt at all, it’s a huge turn off, and basically a dealbreaker. Whereas if a girl has a small chest, it’s not a dealbreaker. But I will say, I do enjoy sucking on a nice boob.”

Tamanna smiles, “Good to know. Because I love mine sucked on. I can almost orgasm from that alone.” She stands up and turns her back to me. “But now I’m worried if I have enough of a butt for you. What do you think?”

6cc2c2d758e728c882946b2954dd3477.jpg

Her jeans hug her long legs then stretch onto her small tight ass. I reach out and pat it a couple times. I say, “I’m sure your running has given you a nicely toned booty. What about a man turns you on?”

Tamanna sits back down. She says, “I really like arms. And don’t tell Nandhu, but I’ve thought you’ve always had the sexiest arms.” She rubs her hand up my forearm. “Do you think you could pick me up and carry me around?”

“Oh yeah. You look like you weigh nothing. Priyanka is a different story. I haven’t been able to carry her around in a while. But I bet I could hold you while you wrapped your legs around me, and fuck you standing up.”

Tamanna takes a long drink from her glass. She says, “Wow. That image got me really hot. I think I might really enjoy tonight.” She smiles and looks me in the eyes. It looks like she might be leaning in for a kiss.

Then we hear Krish say, “Finish your drinks and switch it up.”

Tamanna finishes the last sip of her drink and says, “I’m definitely be seeing more of you later.”

I smile and look down at my drink which I forgot about and hadn’t touched yet. I have to gulp it down again. Nandhu fills it up again for the last date.

Date 3: Priyanka

She sits down next to me. Her face is flushed, her full check glow red from the . She says, “I’m feeling buzzed. How about you?”

I answer, “I’m feeling really good right now. What did you learn about Nandhu and Krish?”

Priyanka laughs, “They both want to bend me over and fuck me in the ass. I told them I don’t do that though. That just made them want it more. You might be surprised to learn that your friends like to stare at my big ass.”

1a3a16519736473b9d18257897058449.jpg

“I’m not surprised at all. You have a great ass. I’d be surprised if they didn’t check you out.”

“I think we’re going to have some fun,” she says. “You just have to help me protect my asshole. Did you help Tamanna feel more comfortable with this?”

“Yeah. She got more comfortable as we talked. She was even feeling up my arm.”

Priyanka says, “Well you do have nice arms. Who are you more excited to fuck?”

“That’s a tough question. Anasuya is more my type: dark hair with a great ass. And she seems like she’ll be a wild animal in bed. But Tamanna has such a great body. And I’m turned on by the fact that she has only had sex with one man. The competitor in me wants to give her a better fuck than Nandhu”

Priyanka says, “It sounds like you’ll have a long night ahead of you. I’m excited to see what Krish can do. I’ve always thought he was cute. But his bragging might just be his insecurities. He did get embarrassed, when we weren’t impressed when he flashed us his dick.”

7bf1c2a5901aff7d4013b86b6c21b883.jpg

Krish says, “Finish your last drink, and let’s get started.”

Anasuya asks, “Where do we want to do this?”

Campfire Tales - #9​

Anasuya recommends, “Let’s do this inside. It will be way more comfortable, and will give us a lot more options. I don’t want to accidentally get a pine cone up my ass.”

Nandhu laughs, “Yeah you want something else up your ass.”

Priyanka agrees with Anasuya, “That’s a good idea. The guys can clean up out here, and us ladies can go inside and freshen up first.”

Tamanna says, “That is a great idea. Maybe slip into something a little sexier as well?”

fb529655237819b20d04d9a8abfc5bd1.jpg

The women all go up to the house giggling like children, leaving us to clean up. We pick up trash, and put up chairs.

Nandhu says, “I can’t believe we’re going to do this. I know at first I was hesitant but now I’m all in. Your wives convinced me. They are so fucking sexy. I’m excited to fuck a girl again who has some jiggle in her ass.”

Krish jokes, “Don’t worry. We’ll appreciate Tamanna ’s perfect body for you. But I get it, even eating the best meal everyday will get old, you gotta have some variety. And these women have some variety. Tamanna and Priyanka have such different body types. I’m excited to see how they feel under me.”

I say, “This is going to be a fun night. And I hope this doesn’t break the mood, but do we need condoms?”

Nandhu says, “Unfortunately Tamanna can’t have anymore kids, so you can come in her as much as you want.”

Krish replies, “Anasuya is on the pill. She despises condoms. Which is probably why we got pregnant before the wedding.”

I know that Priyanka is not on any type of birth control. I don’t want to be the one forcing everyone to wear a condom. I say, “Priyanka is not on birth control. So no coming in her, and after you come, don't put it back in her until after you piss.”

Nandhu says, “Yeah I really don’t want to go on daytime tv to find out who the father is. Do you have a problem with me coming on her face?”

“I don’t,” I reply. “You’ll have to ask her if it’s cool though.”

We finish cleaning up, and put out the fire. We gather around to take one last shot. Krish gives a toast, “Here’s to having our wives’ faces covered in our friends’ cum.”

We drain the shots and go inside. Soft music floats from the master bedroom. Colored sheets dim the lamp lights, and burning candles flicker shadows across the wall. I’m stunned when I see the ladies.

Campfire Tales - #10​

We walk into the room and our wives have already gotten the orgy started. Tamanna is spread eagle on the bed with her long legs out wide. Anasuya’s head burrows between her thighs. Priyanka makes out with the skinny strawberry blonde and massages her large pale tits.

Nandhu says, “Oh fuck! They started without us!” He lifts off his shirt and drops his pants and starts to head to the bed. Krish grabs his shoulder and stops him.

He says, “Just wait. They’ll invite us in. Besides watching this is fucking hot.”

Photo-1710900881496.jpg

Priyanka breaks from her kiss with Tamanna . With her mouth free, Tamanna let’s out a moan. Anasuya must be doing a good job with her tongue. Priyanka takes two fingers and puts them near Tamanna ’s mouth. Tamanna immediately wraps her lips around the fingers and sensually sucks them.

Priyanka takes her fingers out from Tamanna ’s mouth, and then repositions her body. She moves closer to Anasuya’s prone body. She massages Anasuya’s ass cheek before taking her two wet finger and putting them in Anasuya’s pussy.

Anasuya lifts her head up and says, “Oh fuck, Priyanka. Mmm. You know what a girl likes.” She raises her hips up, getting on her knees, giving Priyanka better access.

VID-20240304-104449-3362-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

Tamanna sits up, and I finally get a good view of her large tits. They sag down from her skinny body. Her nipples are flesh colored and barely visible. She takes one soft boob in her hand and squeezes it, then pinches her nipple with two fingers. She looks over at the men, bathing in our lust filled stares.

Priyanka fully concentrates on finger fucking Anasuya. On her knees, her thick ass wiggles in the air, her long brown hair cascades everywhere. Krish can’t take his graze off my wife’s fat ass.

Anasuya breaks our hypnosis by commanding, “Get over here men. I need a cock in my mouth.”

Campfire Tales - #11​

I can’t resist Anasuya request. I pull my pants down and walk over to her with my hard cock standing at full attention. Anasuya stares at my cock as I walk over. She says, “Well hello Anand. Look at you.” She wraps her hand around my base and starts sucking my cock.

Krish gets behind Priyanka. He massages and squeezes her big white ass. He loudly smacks one ass cheek. Priyanka turns her head back and looks at him, “I knew you would be all over my ass Krish.” She wiggles her ass for him. He plunges his face between her big ass cheeks. He starts eating her pussy and ass out. Priyanka moans, “Oh fuck.”

Nandhu has gone over to Tamanna . They are making out. I watch as he squeezes and plays with her big tits. Her hand strokes his long cock. They’re so familiar with each other, but still desire each other so much. The passion from their tongues tells me everything.

Fun-Pic-20240317-160233823.jpg

Krish’s lapping tongue has taken all of Priyanka’s attention, and she has stopped fingering Anasuya. I decide to replace my wife’s fingers with my own. With my cock in Anasuya’s mouth, I reach down her petite body to squeeze her ass, then I move a hand between her legs and insert a finger into her wet pussy.

I have an idea. I call to the fit married couple who continue to make out, “Hey Nandhu. Get your cock in this wet pussy, while she sucks me. And Tamanna , I would love you make out with you and feel your soft lips and tongue.”

Nandhu gets behind Anasuya’s prone body. He feels up her ass before lifting her hips. He penetrates her wet pussy with his hard cock. Anasuya moans vibrates on my dick in her mouth. “Ooh fuck yes.”

Twin-Traumatic-Goldfinch-1706777597-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

Tamanna crawls over to me on the bed. Her large pale tits hang and sway, memorizing me. When she gets to me, I say, “Holy shit Tamanna . Your tits are incredible.” I cup one with my hand and go in for a kiss. She kisses back and we make out. Her playful tongue now in my mouth instead of her husband’s.

We get lost in our make out: soft lips, twisting tongues, nibbling teeth. I don’t notice that Anasuya has stopped sucking my cock. She needs all the breath she can get. Nandhu gives her quite the workout. Her hips move, and work her pink pussy up and down his long cock. Fuck she really can back her ass up.

Tamanna sees that my cock is free. She bends down and wraps her lips around the tip. She moves her red blonde hair out of the way to give me a good view. She looks sexy, sucking up and down, her cheeks slightly concave.

ae987645341a455f5e6aeba6fe43b555-08-46-03.gif

I hear Priyanka moaning and look over to see that Krish fucks her doggy style. My wife’s big tits jiggle with each thrusts. His hips clap against her ass. Damn, he is giving her quite the pounding.

I tell Tamanna I want her pussy in my mouth, and lay back on the bed. Tamanna straddles by head with her pale legs and then mounts my face with her pussy. I focus on licking and sucking her wet pink snatch.

I can still hear the clapping of Priyanka’s ass, but her moans have been muffled. I hear sucking sounds and a man moaning. I feel movement on the bed near my legs. Someone straddles my hips and grabs my cock. I feel my cock enter into a tight wet pussy.

E617992-E-9-EAE-4-FCE-B948-D608862-E8-F01.jpg

I guess that Anasuya mounted me. She wastes no time, she sits fully on my cock taking it all inside of her and then grinds back and forth. The feeling is so great that I briefly stop licking Tamanna ’s pussy.

Tamanna takes the time to rearrange herself and face Anasuya. She bends forward and they start making out. This positioning of Tamanna gives me new access. I decide to change things up. I insert a finger into her wet tight opening and massage her vaginal wall.

I look over and see Priyanka sandwiched between Krish and Nandhu. Nandhu now fucks my wife from behind, and Krish fills her mouth with his cock. His cock is much much bigger than it was at the fire. He definitely has the biggest cock here. He is a grower for sure. I guess he had the right to brag.

8eDY2.jpg

I try to ignore them and concentrate on giving these two beautiful wives pleasure. I plunge my tongue to Tamanna ’s puckered asshole. She squeals as my tongue probes it. Anasuya asks what Tamanna ’s scream was about.

Tamanna says, “He’s licking my ass—ahhhhhh my god, fuck yes.” She breaks into a moan as fuck her with my finger and lick her asshole.

Anasuya says, “Fuck that’s hot. You gotta do me next.” In response, I violently thrust my hips up driving my cock hard into her, lifting her off the bed. “Goddamn Anand. I think your dick just hit my throat.” She switches her style and moves her pussy up and down my cock.

Anasuya-Fucking-Hard.jpg

Tamanna ’s beautiful pussy and asshole disappear from my face. Krish has grabbed her and thrown her on her back. She spreads her long pale legs wide, inviting him in. I was about to watch him penetrate her with his big cock, when Anasuya smacks me on the chest.

She says, “Let’s change positions. I’m tired of riding. You need to do the work.”

I get up and stand up off the bed. I grab Anasuya’s tattooed leg and drag her over to me. I bring her ass to the edge of the bed, then spread her legs wide. I reinsert of cock into her wet pussy, and continue to fuck her. This time I have an unobstructed view of her body. She is pierced and tatted all over. Her perky tits bounce with her thrust. I reach down and massage her clit as I fuck her.

I hear Nandhu say, “Fuck, fuck, fuck, I’m coming.” I watch him take his cock out of Priyanka and this spurt jizz all over her pale freckled back. He falls off the bed and lands on the ground.

Picsart-23-12-19-09-43-00-744.jpg

Priyanka sees Tamanna and I fucking. She crawls over and kisses Tamanna on the mouth. But then quickly moves to sucking on Anasuya’s pierced nipples. The cum drips off her back onto the bed. Between my pounding cock and my wife’s sucking mouth, Anasuya comes so hard, she tries to squirm away from both of us.

I hear Krish say, “Oh fuck I’m close. Give me your mouth Tamanna .” I watch us she closes her lips around his mushroom head as he strokes his shaft. His cock is huge. I can’t believe the girls laughed at it earlier in the night.

Krish moans, and comes in Tamanna ’s mouth. She swallows it all up. She looks over at me. I’m now the only one who hasn’t come.

IMG-20220712-143840.jpg

Priyanka says, “Anand hop on the bed and lay on your back. Tamanna hop on his cock.”

I follow her instructions and lay on my back. Tamanna ’s beautiful body enters my view, and I feel her pussy with my cock for the first time. She looks like a dream. Her long thin torso glides up and down my cock and her big pale tits bounce with each movement.

Priyanka whispers in my ear talking dirty. She knows exactly what I like. “I knew you wanted to fuck Tamanna . Look at her big perfect tits. Your big fat cock is making them jiggle with each thrust. Give it to her Anand. Make her feel how big you are. Oh yeah she loves that. I bet she has a tiny tight pussy. A little pussy that wants your cum. Give it to her baby. I want to see your cum dripping out of her pussy as she walks away.”

PRIYANKA-ARUL-MOHAN-bfg5-1.jpg

The dirty talk and Tamanna ’s amazing pussy is too much. I come deep inside her. I don’t even think about pulling out. My hips thrust until they collapse.

All six of us lay naked and panting in the room.

Campfire Tales - #12​

Tamanna dismounted me, and lays on my right. My own wife, Priyanka, drapes the left side of my body. I wrap my arm around her, and feel the sticky cum that Nandhu splattered on her back.

A chorus of panting and loud breathing fills the room. Nobody has recovered enough to talk. Small moisture of sweat dots Tamanna ’s toned stomach. I have the urge to lick it off her. My own hair is damp with sweat, but it probably looks neat compare to Anasuya’s. Sweat plastered her black hair to her face. She’s breathing so hard, her tattoo looks like it’s swirling with the movement of her chest and abdomen.

Picsart-24-01-26-15-51-25-916.jpg

Krish leans back on pillows packed against the headboard. He rests his hands on his abundant stomach. Has shrunk to half the size it was at its peak. I watch as it creeps up his large ballsack, inching closer to his mass of pubic hair.

Nandhu rolls himself off the bed, and stands up. He places one leg up on the bed. He groans as he stretches. His erection is gone, and his long cock dangles between his legs. His muscled body gleams in sweat. Priyanka doesn’t try to hide that she’s watching his show.

Tamanna breaks the silence first, “Oh my god! I can’t believe we just did. That was wild. I just swallowed the best man in my wedding’s semen.”

Everyone replies at once. We’re all so excited, and drunk on dopamine and copious amounts of whiskey.

“How was it experiencing another man inside you that wasn’t Nandhu?”

Picsart-24-02-22-02-42-58-816.jpg

“I can still taste Priyanka’s ass on my tongue!”

“That was a fucking porn. I wish we filmed it!”

“I hope I wasn’t too selfish but I don’t think anyone got left out.”

“…From both ends…”

“…his nose in my pussy…”

“…all the way down her throat.”

“…kept smacking my ass, and I wanted it even more.”

“…going from the long to the thick…mmmm”

“…so fucking beautiful. How lucky are we?”

“Do you need a towel?”

“Who has mouth wash?”

“I should go pee.”

“Who wants to make me a sandwich?”

Individuals start to get up, and leave the room. Come back in. Get drinks, get food. I lay on the bed, unmoving.

Then Anasuya picks up my cock, and it slaps back down on my stomach. She exclaims, “How are you still this hard Anand?”

anasuya.jpg

“I told you it was my superpower when we were speed dating,” I say smiling at her. “I’m ready for round two whenever you are.”

She glances around the room, no one is paying attention. She asks, “How long do you think we can fuck before anyone notices?”

Campfire Tales - Prequel #1

Anasuya looks at me and asks, “Have you ever done anything sexual with a group?”

77e5bdf5e1109a7c8199e29b06c7512b.jpg

I respond, “I haven’t had an orgy or anything. But in my early 20s I did play a drinking game with some of my friends that had some sexual elements to it. But after the game, there was definitely some wild sex involved.”

Priyanka asks, “When was this!? I haven’t heard about it before.”

I answer, “It was during one of my summers during college. I think I was 21. I was working at a summer camp. The counselors get pretty wild when the kids aren’t around.”

Anasuya says, “If there’s attractive people, and sex involve, I want to hear about it.”

“Does anybody else?” I ask.

“Obviously I’m curious about it,” says Priyanka.

2188c7953d0b0c7a7d1c9eaa3376bb4a.jpg

Nandhu asks, “Did this happen the summer we all worked at the camp together?”

Krish adds, “Yeah, because I don’t remember any sex games when we worked there with you.”

Tamanna says, “Y’all worked at a summer camp together? I assumed you all went to college together.”

e8598257ff0d0f51b48bbaf3c458daeb.jpg

I reply to Tamanna , “We went to college together, and for one summer we all worked at the same camp in Maine.” Then I address the guys’ questions. “It did happen that summer. But it was at the end of summer when most everyone had left including you guys. There were just a few of us left the last week to close up the camp. I never told you guys the story because it involves people you knew. And you might be upset if you hear what happens.”

Nandhu yells, “Now obviously you HAVE to tell us this story. Who was involved?”

Campfire Tales - Prequel #2​

The post camp group had a similar feel to our campfire group, because there were three couples involved, but there was also a single attached to the group, sort of a 7th wheel.

My summer fling was still at camp. Her name was Jhanvi, if you guys remember her. She was freshly 19, tall and lanky. She had a mass of long brown auburn hair. She had big sad puppy dog brown eyes topped with big bushy eyebrows. She was young and fit and perky. Yes, very perky. But she was a virgin, and I had not taken her v-card yet that summer. We had made out after dark in nearly every secluded spot on campus. I had fingered her and she had jacked me off, but nothing more than that. I know getting a handjob at 21 seems juvenile but I took what I could get. I wasn’t pressuring her.

de12db22189a91486242fce8f7eaf1fe.jpg

QOZLrIJf.png
Jhanvi’s sister was there. Her name was Nora. I actually knew her first. I had a thing for her, but was shot down the only time I tried to act on it. Nora actually set me up with Jhanvi that summer. Nora was the same age as me: 21. She was taller than me with a runway model’s body—skinny with almost no boobs. She had gorgeous long ginger hair and bright blue eyes. She was hot. I think the guys will agree with me.

Nora was dating Abdul. They were a couple starting before the summer. I thought he was so much older than me, but looking back I think he was only 3 years older. Abdul was a short muscular guy. He might have been 5’5”. It was awkward seeing him stand next to his tall girlfriend. He was basically a little bodybuilder. He was pretty insecure, especially if me and Nora were joking or laughing with each other.

The last couple was Kiara and Vinod. They had a very off and on again relationship. They were both my friends, but Kiara leaned on me for emotional support whenever Vinod did something shitty. Vinod was an attractive 18 year old guy, and he got a lot of attention from girls. He did not want to be tied down to anything exclusive. So he had fun with Kiara, but if some other hottie called, he’d go to the party with them.

faa72d4a2f53c2021c46941fd3034c5c.jpg

Besides Nandhu and Krish, Kiara was my closest friend at camp. We were together 16 hours each day throughout the summer. We were friends, but I can still check my friends out and call them hot, right? Kiara was a short 18 year ofd brunette; she was maybe 5’2”. She had thick thighs and a big ass. She always used to wear these little booty shorts or leggings, and it was so hard not to stare. She also had a big set of double d tits. She was compact and voluptuous: the opposite body type of Jhanvi and Nora.

Hey. Don’t give me crap for the way I’m describing Kiara. We were friends. I’m sure she looked and objectified me a few times too.

Now to the last person involved that night. Nandhu knew her very well that summer. I think he got to know her in the back seat of his car, on a boulder by the lake and in the horse stable equipment room. Did I miss anyplace? This girl was Nandhu’s summer fling. Her name was Samantha.

Do you mind if I describe her, Nandhu? If my description is off, just let me know. Or you can add anything I miss.

2dcc1eeac33745cb9fb785fd1e5e8f13.jpg

Samantha had bright naturally blonde hair. She had a really pretty face. She had a pretty average body. She wasn’t fat, or too skinny. Her chest didn’t stand out as massive, but she didn’t have A cups either. But she was a fresh 22, so I’m sure she was tight and vibrant. She was pretty obsessed with Nandhu that summer. I think she was feeling lonely since he left.

Okay, now that I have all the cast of characters set up, I can start telling you about what happened that one drunken night.

Campfire Tales - Prequel #3​

The game was sort of dumb. Okay it was really dumb looking back, but we were just young and wanting to get really drunk. We were already tired of playing beer pong on the porch, so we all came inside to figure out what to do next. We were all drinking from a case of Bud Light that I had gotten at the gas station. But with 7 people, 30 beers wasn’t going to do the trick to get us as drunk as we wanted.

Vinod went back to his room, and came out with a big plastic jug of vodka that had a name I can’t pronounce. I just called it “Komin’ At ‘cha” He said, “The international staff left this behind in their cabin. We should finish this.”

Nora said, “I’m not drinking that. I’ll throw up.”

66755454598f2d581f1a91817a27b2ac.jpg

Abdul put his arm around her, “Come on Nora stop being a puss. Let’s make it a game, and it will be fun.”

I said, “I have one single dice that we can roll. We can make up rules for each number.”

Kiara said, “6 actions is too many to remember. Let’s make it three.”

Vinod made the first rule: “If you roll a 1 or 2, you have to take a vodka shot.”

Jhanvi created the second rule: “If you roll a 3 or 4, you get to ask someone a question. That person has to answer truthfully. If we think you’re lying, you have to take a shot.”

33b9a815c72365443b11dd953e757613.jpg

Abdul stated the third rule: “If you roll a 5 or 6, you have to take off an item of clothing.”

Kiara laughed at that rule, “Of course the creepy old man wants to see us young girls naked.”

Abdul replied, “I’m not that old. And everyone here is over 18, there’s nothing creepy going on. I just think it’s a fun rule.”

Samantha added, “I hope I’m good at rolling 3s and 4s. Thanks for the one positive rule Jhanvi.”

Nora asked, “If this is a game, how do we know when it’s over or who wins?”

Vinod said, “If you throw up, you’re out and lose. If you’re naked you lose, and have to jump in the lake at the end. You win, if you’re still awake, have some clothing on and the bottle is empty.”

Kiara said, “Can the winners get to sleep in tomorrow, and work a half day?”

2dff6420940730241937b8f72b3cf7ce.jpg

I said, “That seems pretty legit. You win, and can sleep off the cheap vodka hangover.”

Vinod said, “Alright. Let’s get it started, I’ll roll first because I found the bottle.”

Campfire Tales - Prequel #4​

Vinod rolled first. He got a 5. “Damn. Here comes a shoe.” He flipped his sandal into the air.

He passed the die to Kiara who rolled a 1. She grabbed the handle of vodka and poured a shot. She said, “Okay. Let’s see how bad this tastes.” She threw back the shot and then gagged sticking out her tongue. “Oh my god that is so nasty.” I’ll admit I had some dirty thoughts seeing that image. She passed the die to Samantha.

Samantha rolled a 1. “Shit! Don’t judge me if I throw up after this first shot.” She pinched her nose when she took the shot, and then immediately drank some fruit punch to block the taste. “It wasn’t too bad after I chased it with juice.”

a9c7931701feb1fb6e5c1354ce664e1a.jpg

She passed the die to Abdul. He rolled a 6. He said, “I’ll spice things up.” And took off his shirt. He always took the chance to show off his muscular physique. He did legitimately have a sculpted body. A big chest and ab muscles that protruded out. My theory was that it was an overcompensation for how short he was.

Next Nora rolled a 2. She took the shot no problem. She passed the die to her sister Jhanvi.

Jhanvi rolled a 2. She took the shot and looked queasy. She was a lightweight drinker. I didn’t think she would last long.

Vinod said, “At this rate, everyone is gonna be wasted except for me. I won’t have a hangover to sleep off after I win.”

Jhanvi passed me the die and I rolled a 2. I took the vodka shot. And yes it tasted like it had dripped out a dirty muffler. At the rate we were drinking, the bottle would only last a few more rounds.

5d77d6bf8dffeb667f3a9e439dbaf1d3.jpg

Campfire Tales - Prequel #5​

Vinod started round two with a 6. “OH COME ON! I started this game because I wanted to get drunk! Here’s my second fucking shoe.” He tossed his sandal across the room into a wall.
Kiara said, “Calm your ass down! Seriously don’t get so worked up.” She rolled a 1. “Shit. I hate this game.” She took the shot but chased it with some fruit punch this time. Her reaction was not quite as severe.
Samantha rolled a 4. “Yippee! Hell yeah! Hmm so I can ask anyone anything?” She surveyed the group, and smiled at me, then asked Jhanvi, “Hmm, so Jhanvi have you and Anand had sex yet?”
Jhanvi turned so bright red at that question. She answered, “No. We haven’t had sex yet.” Samantha believed her answer so the die moved on.
Abdul rolled a 4. “HA HA. Yes! Okay Kiara tell me something embarrassing about Vinod.”
8b7ccbacee11ffb7887047f4c666ae04.jpg

I responded before Kiara could. “That’s not a question.”
“Thank you Alec.” Abdul rephrased in the form of a question, “Kiara, what could Vinod do better in bed?”
Vinod stared at Kiara waiting her response. She said, “He could last longer. He comes really quickly.”
Vinod responded, “She’s lying. Take a shot Kiara. You’re supposed to the the truth.”
Abdul said, “I believe you Kiara. Calm down Vinod. We were all 18 once. I’m sure Kiara‘s pussy feels so good, you can’t help but explode quickly.”
Nora tried to diffuse the situation by rolling. She rolled a 3. To take heat off of Vinod she asked me an embarrassing question. “Anand, how big is your penis?”
I answered, “It’s really small.”
0510f07caeb5b384ac2ac815f102ba6a.jpg

Nora replied, “I don’t believe you.”
I said, “We can go in the bathroom together and I can prove it to you.”
Nora looked like she was about to stand up and go to the bathroom. Abdul quickly cut in stopping her. “She doesn’t believe you, so take a shot.”
I took my second shot. It turned me on knowing that Nora was thinking about my penis. I really would have shown her if she wanted.
Next Jhanvi rolled a 1. She looked really unhappy and frustrated. Samantha let her borrow some fruit punch saying it would help. Jhanvi took the shot, but it did not go down easy. I thought I had a rough night ahead of me, taking care of a drunk sick girl.
I rolled a 3. I play wiped my forehead in relief. I asked Samantha, “If you didn’t hook up with Nandhu this summer, who would you have picked instead?”
She looked at me and playfully said, “I don’t know. Probably you.”
4a4aa4271ab13fc16740ec0f9be40b13.jpg

I said, “I don’t believe you. Take your shot.”
She complained, “Oh come on. That’s not fair. You just confirmed my decision to choose Nandhu and not you.” She unhappily took her second shot.

Before he rolled Vinod said, “I better get to drink some this time. I’m getting tired of this.” He rolled a 4. “Dammit. All I want to do is drink!” He took some time thinking of his question. He smiled looking pleased with himself then asked Nora. “Does the carpet match the drapes?” Referring to her bright orange red hair.

Nora didn’t miss a beat and answered, “It did before I waxed it recently. Now I’m completely smooth down there.” Of course that response sent my mind reeling. I already thought she was sexy, and then she dropped that image on me.

Vinod was stunned as well and responded, “Fuck. I want to say it’s a lie so you have to drink. But I also really really want to believe that it’s true.”

Kiara did not like the attention that Vinod was giving Nora. She angrily rolled. She got a 6. I think to get Vinod‘a attention back, her took off her shirt. She was wearing a purple bra with some pink flowery stitching. Her tits looked amazing it in. Her big cleavage tan from the summer sun. Vinod shut up and stared down at them.
a4c6a55e83afc29c287474ddfd48ae5b.jpg

He said, “You didn’t have to take off your shirt! You have so much other clothing! You couldn’t have taken off a sandal?”

Kiara said, “It’s not a big deal. I’ve been to the beach with everyone. They’ve seen me in a bikini.”

To be fair I had seen her in a bikini. But it was a much different style than her bra, and it was far less revealing. I liked her decision to take her shirt off. I’ll be honest. I’d always wanted to see her boobs, and this game was quite the opportunity.

Samantha rolled a 4. She said, “I’m getting good at this. And since Anand picked on me, I’m bringing it right back. Have you masturbated to the thought of Kiara before?”

I said, “No matter what I say, you’re going to say you don’t believe me. The answer to your question is no.”

Samantha said, “That’s a big lie. I saw drool come from your mouth when she took off her shirt. Drink motherfucker!”

I took my third shot. I was getting used to the horrible taste.

Abdul rolled a 4. “Hmm. Let’s keep the tension between Kiara and Vinod up. Kiara, who has the biggest penis that you’ve hooked up with?”

Kiara said, “I really want to lie, and say Vinod so he’s not angry. But that vodka is so disgusting. My first boyfriend had a huge dick. Like he could tit fuck me and I could still suck him off.” She looked giddy just thinking about the memory of him.

Abdul believed her, so Nora rolled. She got a 5. “Ooo la la!” She kicks off her sandal. “Is this was you wanted Kiara to do Vinod?”

Jhanvi rolled a 5. She thanked God, and took off her watch.

I rolled a 6. I was only wearing three pieces of clothing: a shirt, shorts and underwear. I chose my shirt first. I was really in college athlete shape back then, and I was tan from the summer so I didn’t mind.

I lifted my shirt over my head and Nora howled. “Take it off Anand!”

Back