• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

My Roommate is a Slut - Chapter 3

I stood up, and as I did, my loose lounge pants popped free of my cock. A bit above average in length and girth, I certainly had nothing to hide from Tamanna and I know Malavika enjoyed it. I could feel the heat in my face shoot up and my skin flush. I hadn't intended to flash Tamanna but, here we were.

"Mmmm, nice," Tamanna purrs. "All this time I've been flashing you, it's about damn time you return the favor. Might need to ratchet things up a bit now...see what else I can get you to do." She took a step into the room, licking her lips as she saw my cock.

ae377399f8efa0b9ff5f4c6b6bc91d4a.jpg

"Towel is right there," I said, trying to sound like nothing is wrong as I swiveled my hips to use my cock to point to the towel that was on my bed. The towel that was three feet from where I stood. Tamanna's grin turned predatory and she licked her lips again.

"Well, I won't need this to shower," she said and pulled my shirt off as she walked into the room, swaying her ass. Her bare pussy came into view and I was not disappointed that I could see her juices glinting in the low light of my room. Her nipples caught on the hem of the shirt, making her pert tits bounce a little as the fabric passed them. The shirt puddled on the floor, and she fell to her knees, only inches from the tip of my cock, watching as a pearl of precum formed at the tip.

"Thank you for the towel," she said huskily, breathing onto my cock. I could feel the heat of not only her breath but her lips, and my dick strained to reach them. Before it could, she bound back up to her feet, grabbing the towel as she stood, making her tits bounce amazingly. Without another word, she swayed her ass out of my room, and I knew my cock wasn't going down any time soon.
YY3r7l.jpg
Hot 🤩

My friend and my mom - 0​

"So, yeah, everyone says Bunny's mom's a milf."

"No way, I fucking love milfs, what's she look like?"

“Blonde hair, pale skin, curvy waist and the nicest pair tits you've ever seen."

193f4a753a6b6586a99e0e0843c86ae9.jpg

"Fuck, man, I can't wait for Bunny's party, thinking about his mom is making me hard already."

"Tell me about it, I went to his house for a pool party once, his mom was out there sunning her tits by the side. I put that image in my spank bank forever, jerked off to it tons of times."

You heard your friends saying this as you passed them in the hall and you almost regretted inviting them to your party. You get a lot of shit because your mom is so young, and apparently pretty hot. You’ve never really been attracted to her, though. While other people look at her and see a total babe, you just see your mom. However, that's never stopped your friends from making fun of you for having a milf for a mom. They constantly tell you (in tons of detail too) how much they'd love to bend your mom over a table and shove their cock in from behind, how much they want to slid their cocks between her tits and cream all over her face. It gets pretty graphic and while you'd think you’d have learned to be okay with it by now, you still get really uncomfortable whenever someone describes boning your mom Anasuya.

Anasuya's only 31, and since you just turned 18, that means she had you when she was only a kid. From what you hear from her old friends in high school (who were your babysitters when you were first born), your mom loved to sleep around, wearing skimpy outfits to attract any guy she could. Apparently, she slept with so many guys during that time, she had no idea which one was your father, but that was okay. Anasuya raised you on her own and she did a really great job. You wouldn't exist if your mom hadn't loved getting splunk between her legs, and she has been a great mom to you.

0c4915853de305b82315f94fea2474cf.jpg

Well, besides the sexual stuff, she has. She was a slut back when she had you, and she still is today. A lot of the clothes she wears are skimpy, shirts with low necklines that show off the tops of her tits and short short jeans that ride up to hug the bottom of her round ass. You don't think you’ve ever seen her in any outfit that didn't show off her belly either; your mom has a love for flashing her midriff. Most of her shirts are short sweaters zipped down to her boobs and that ride up so that her smooth stomach is bare completely.

And then there is the noises! Half the nights, she sits on the couch in our living room and masturbates, moaning so loudly you can hear her in your room. Your couch has a permanent stain from all the juices she's dripped into it. The other half of the night she'll bring home some guy she met and fuck him in the bedroom, the sound of his cock slapping against her legs echoing through the house between his short grunts and her loud screams. Most morning's she'll come to breakfast wearing her lover's t-shirt and nothing else, his spunk slimy and shiny down her leg. It can be pretty upsetting to me sometimes, but you try to just avoid it. You love her and all, even though she is way too open with her sex habit.

You were having the party to celebrate your eighteenth birthday. The plan was to have a few of your closest friends over, just about three, and you’d sit around on your couch and order pizza and watch movies. Anasuya would, of course, be lingering in the background, but you asked her to leave you guys alone. You doubted she would listen, but you didn't want your friends to keep trying to get a peak of your mom's cleavage or her tight ass at your birthday party.

a289808c9f2c385637725e49bca51e1d.jpg

My friend and my mom - 1​

The first friend you invited was Mahesh. He was a tall guy who spent most of his time working out. Anasuya always asked you to invite him over more because she "likes having a strong man like him around". You also invited Rajesh, who we joke around as the kid who pops a boner at everything. Most of the times during class, whenever he sees a hot girl, he'll have to run off to the bathroom and rub one out. The last person for your party was your friend Raju, who was sort of a ladies' man. He had a really hot girlfriend named Nina who he just broke up with, but you’d only known him since he was single. You hadn't been friends for very long. He was the one who was talking to Mahesh about your mom when you walked past them. Oh well.

Anyway, that night, they all arrived at the same time. Anasuya was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking a bottle of wine. She was wearing a mini knit sweater that started below her shoulders and draped over the curves of her breasts before a band of elastic secured it around her. The round tips of her boobs poked out at the neck of the sweater. It stopped just beneath her tits, though, leaving her tight toned stomach bare to the open. For bottoms, she was wearing a pair of short yellow khaki shorts that stuck tight to her round waist and followed the curve of her ass and thighs.

"Damn!" Raju said to you, thrusting his birthday present into your hands, "You didn't tell me your mom was such a fucking milf!" She couldn't hear us.

44768edf35dbfd2b20aa3dc0e19357e3.jpg

"Yeah," you mumbled, looking down at your shoes.

"Lucky guy," Raju replied, "Getting to suck on those tits as a baby."

"Come on, cut it out," you pleaded, and he laughed and walked in.

"Hi Bunny's mom," Mahesh said to her, and she looked at him and smiled. She got up from the table, wine bottle in hand and hugged him hello. From over her shoulder, he winked at the others and did a thumbs up. Her tits were pressed right into his chest.

58b5828e9ef6d0610e47524594f67950.jpg

"And hi boys," she said to rest of them, putting her hands on her hips. Her tits jiggled a little and you were starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Let's watch a movie," you suggested, "The pizza's already here." You turned off all the lights and you boys sat down on the couch.

"I'll be in my room, boys, if you need anything," your mom said, and you sighed knowing she would be gone for a little while.

"Come watch with us!" Rajesh yelled at her in the dark. Anasuya looked at you and smiled.

516c6541a01dda064e033cecf92d2891.jpg

"No, I'll be in my room, you guys have a good time." She grabbed another bottle of wine off the counter and left.

"Such a fucking milf, man!" Mahesh exclaimed, and the others nodded enthusiastically.

"Seriously, Bunny, your mom has got to be the hottest piece of ass I've ever seen."

"I wouldn't mind busting a nut all over those jugs, am I right?"

"And that ass! You could snap a two by four with those firm buns!"

5705615fe9e14a6d4b90531ab5627e6e.jpg

My friend and my mom - 2​

"Stop it guys," you said.

"Nah, Bunny, we're just kidding," Raju replied, "We just all want to bone your mom, that's all, no disrespect."

You turned on the movie and you all grabbed some pizza. The room was completely dark except for the bright blue glow of our giant television screen. You were about half way through the movie when your mom's door opened widely.

"Hey boys!" she yelled drunkenly; you could tell she had drunk a lot of wine. He top was skewed on her shoulder, showing way more of her boobs than the already skimpy shirt was meant to. The buttons of her shorts were open, causing them to slide up and down her thighs.

1f2b070bb106bac291cec6f34bcfdb3f.jpg

"Mom!" You yelled, but it was like she didn't hear you. Your friends had all turned away from the movie and were eyeing her deeply. They weren't even saying anything, just smiling and staring at your drunken milf mother intensely.

"Who are you?" she asked Raju, stumbling over to the couch. The glow of the television reflected off the top of her tits. "I haven't met you before."

"Um, I'm Raju," he said, eyes glued to the deep cleavage of your mom's chest.

"You're kind of cute," she slurred, sitting down on his lap, "Do you got a girlfriend?"

d5cbf7451619a76910e2fbb0b3b4ae69.jpg

"Mom, stop it!" You yelled, but she ignored you.

Raju slowly raised a finger and traced down the curve of her exposed breast.

Anasuya giggled. His dick was getting hard and poking into her leg, and she looked down at his jeans and smiled.

"What's that?" she cooed, sliding her hand down to his crotch and unzipping it with a flourish.

"Mom! Seriously, what are you doing?!" You yelled at her, but I don't even think she could hear me.

"Dude, just let it happen," Raju said to me, "Don't cockblock me from your milf."

85f5fa3499801fba15b31e4a5f35222d.jpg

My friend and my mom - 3​

Anasuya giggled and slid her hands into Raju's pants. She pulled them back out with Raju's huge cock between her fingers.

"Looks tasty," she said and smiled, and before you knew it, her head was down in his lap, bobbing up and down in wet slurps along his cock.

"Sorry dude, I guess she just really wants to suck my cock," Raju said, putting his hand and the back of her head and shoving his cock further into Anasuya’s mouth.

This was insane. You didn't know what to do about Raju face fucking your mom until you saw that the others had their cocks out too, sort of stroking them to themselves staring at Anasuya.

Picsart-22-05-10-23-12-50-636.jpg

"Seriously," Rajesh said to me, "How could we not jack off?" He motioned at your mom, who had moved herself up fully onto the couch and had her head tucked deeply into Raju's crotch and her ass sticking up straight into the air, shorts straining not to snap under the pressure of her firm cheeks.

"Fuck that's good head," Raju moaned, and Anasuya took a long slurp of his cock and then came up for air.

She sat up and straddles Raju, one leg on each of his sides and slides her top down so that her tits were completely exposed. She reached around and pushed Raju's face into her cleavage and giggled.

"Your friends are really nice," she said to you, tilting her head in your direction. She's got Raju's precum dripping down her lips.

"I can't believe you're doing this, mom," you replied, but she has already turned back and is making out with Raju. He takes both his hands and grabs your mom's ass tightly.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," Rajesh said, stroking his cock like mad, and he grabbed your mom's discarded top from next to him. In a flash, he sent rope after rope of white sticky cum into her tiny sweater, completely covering your mom's shirt with his jizz.

PKTar.jpg

"Oh, honey," your mom said, breaking lip contact with Raju and turning to Rajesh, "I was going to wear that!" She picked it up off his crotch and scooped up some of his jizz with her index finger. There was enough in her shirt to get a fat glob onto her finger tip, which she promptly licked and swallowed.

"Your cum is pretty tasty, though, sweetheart," she smiled at Rajesh, and then went back to making out with Raju. She stuck her hand down in between their bodies and stroked his cock. He was frantically switching between shoving his hands down the back of her pants and feeling your mom's ass and squeezing your mom's tits which were in front of him.

"God, I'm almost there," Raju yelled, and your mom took that as a sign to get off of him and down on her knees on the floor.

"I want to cum on your mom's tits!" Raju yelled to you, and your mom obeyed, pushing them up with the back of her arm as an offering for a place to cum. She leaned back her head and opened her mouth.

Raju's cock exploded with cum; the first shot fit your mom mouth and slide all the way down her gullet into her stomach, while the second dripped down her lip and dropped onto her tits. The next few shots were aimed right at her chest, coating and covering your mom's mammaries with his white goo. The final one hit her stomach, splashing the smooth surface and pooling up in her belly button.

"Fuck, man" Raju said to you, "Your mom really loves cock."

Picsart-22-05-10-22-51-40-653.jpg

My friend and my mom - 4

Anasuya looked up at him and smiled a jizzy smile.

"Fuck you guys!" You yelled at him, and Rajesh, who had both cum to your mother. Mahesh was still in the corner, stroking his cock slowly.

"Get out," you screamed, and all three of them started putting on their clothes. Rajesh quickly dressed and ran out, with Raju not far behind.

"Thanks for the fuck, Bunny's mom!" he yelled, "And thank you, Bunny, for having a milf with such great dick sucking abilities and stellar tits!" They both slammed the door behind them.

Anasuya stood up from the ground and laid down on the couch, jizz glistening off her body.

1-CDCE079-5560-4453-9712-5-AE8560-C67-EF.jpg

Mahesh was buttoning his shirt but your mom reached at him and stopped him.

"I suck that guy's cock for twenty minutes," she says, "And I don't even get anyone to fuck the shit out of me like I wanted."

Here, Mahesh smiled and started unbuttoning his shirt again.

'Bunny," your mom said, "I'm going to fuck your friend here, I'm sorry if we're going to be really loud."

"Ugh," you groaned and ran to your room. Anasuya was right though. All night, they must have fucked. Through the walls, I could hear again and again as Anasuya screamed in ecstasy and as your friend came again and again into your mom's body. You don't even remember falling asleep, but you know it was to the sound of their ridiculous vicious fucking.

PicsArt_10-25-06.05.45.jpg

In the morning, you had forgotten about the night before, so you were surprised when you came out of your room and found Mahesh sitting at your breakfast table eating eggs and bacon. Anasuya was standing at the stove, cooking a big tray of eggs. She was completely naked, except for an apron, which completely displayed her back side and through whose sides poked the edges of her boobs.

"Hey darling!" your mom greeted you, leaning in to kiss you good morning, "I had a good time with your friend Mahesh last night.

Mahesh was dressed in one of the robes that you had grown out of, and being too small on you it was way too small on him. His large soft cock was resting on his leg in full view.

"I'm sorry he's still here," your mom said to you, "Because I know you don't like me fucking your friends. I had a little too much to drink last night and got carried away. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I guess, mom," you said, not really feeling it was okay.

"Good!" she yelled at you, her tits shaking in her apron, "I'll just finish cooking these eggs, suck Mahesh's cock one more time and then he'll go."

"Wait, what?" You said, confused.

"I'm going to suck your friend's cock one more time before he goes."

PicsArt_10-25-06.04.46.jpg

"Mom! That's completely inappropriate!"

"It is absolutely not! Mahesh is a very handsome EIGHT-TEEN year old man, and because he is an adult and I am an adult there is nothing wrong with me slobbering all over his man-meat."

With that, she shed her apron and got down on her knees under the table. Her slurping of Mahesh's cock was loud and wet.

Eventually, Mahesh blew his load in your mom's throat, and she stood back up, spunk dripping out of every corner of her mouth.

"That's gross, mom," you said to her, and she licked her lips to get every drop of cum inside of her.

"Well, you better get used to it," she said, "Because I think I'm going to have Mahesh over a lot more after this!"

My friend and my mom - 5

Your mom Anasuya had sucked off one of your friends, then spent a loud and passionate night with your friend Mahesh before making him breakfast wearing nothing but an apron and giving him head under the table. And you were there for the whole thing! It was a pretty intense and upsetting day for you, and going to school after that was weird.

Everywhere you went, different people would stare at you. Whispers of "slut mom" and "milf Anasuya" followed you around. One guy showed you a picture on his phone of your mom's tits covered in Mahesh's cum. The school was buzzing with stories about your mother and the way she nailed your friend Mahesh.

You were feeling sort of pissed, so you went and pulled your friend aside alone in the locker room to speak to him.

"Dude, you told everyone you fucked my mom?"

"Yeah, she really knew how to handle a cock."

"Seriously, man, stop telling people! You sent pictures of my naked mom around to people?! What the hell!"

Here, you shoved him against the wall, but this was really dumb of you. Mahesh was a strong, muscular guy and you barely moved him, whereas he was able to knock you painfully against the ground.

"Listen, faggot," he said to you, "You should be happy I'm giving Anasuya what she wants. She loves my fat cock pounding in and out of her crotch, she loves getting soaked with my jizz. And you know what? I'll keep fucking your mommy's tits and ramming myself down her throat for as long as I fucking want, and you can't do shit about it."

YY4ZBG.jpg

He reached his hands into his pants and pulled out his giant cock.

"This is what your mom has been sucking on, and this is what I'm going to use to make her quiver in ecstasy."

When you got home from school, you found your mom out by the pool, tanning in a tiny string bikini.

"Hey, Bunny," she called to you, "How was school?"

"Crappy," you told her, rubbing the painful mark where Mahesh had slapped you , "And it's all your fault."

"Oh, honey," your mom said, dismissively, "Your friends think I'm sexy, there's nothing wrong with that. Just like there's nothing wrong with me fucking Mahesh from time to time."

"But he told everyone at my school."

"So?" Your mom asked, "He scored with an amazing hot chick, who happens to be your mother. If you got to do to some girl what Mahesh got to do to me, you'd tell everyone too."

You stared at Anasuya for a minute in complete disbelief.

Y69fsa.jpg

"Plus, I have a great rack," she added, cupping her breasts with her hand.

You didn't know what to do. You stormed back into the house, but ended up back outside by the pool with Anasuya.

"Are you going to fuck him again?" You asked.

"Of course, honey," she told you, "Your mommy loves Mahesh's cock."

"Can you just not do it in front of me?"

"Ha, sorry love, but that's the only way it's fun."

You didn't understand.

"Mahesh says you get all squeamish whenever you hear me and sex in the same sentence."

You blinked. "Well yeah, you're my mom."

Your mom sat up from her chair and faced me, her tits jiggling.

0-BD933-CE-F130-4-EF6-A63-C-3-FDA839-C7-D54.jpg

"So? I have sexual needs too! And you need to understand that. That's why it's so much more fun when you're around. I get to teach you a lesson and get my brains fucked out at the same time!" She giggled.

"Oh," your mom added, "Mahesh's coming for dinner tonight, so make sure you're there."

You grunted angrily and headed back to my room. A few hours passed in which you tried to forget about Anasuya's nymphomania. However, dinner came around soon, so you headed out into the kitchen.

Your mom was out there, cooking something in a big pot over the stove. She was wearing incredibly high heels, the kind that poised her leg up into a taught stretch of tan skin. She was wearing an apron again, but this one was even skimpier, a small red piece that tied around her neck. The strings went down the top of her breasts, ending right before her nipples, showing off all possible cleavage. The bright red ran all the way down, ending very high up, just beneath her groin. When she turned to the side, you could see everything; the sides of her boobs were bright and tan, held up perkily by the pressure of the apron. Her boobs held the apron up like a tent over her stomach, from the side allowing a look at the deep cavern of her smooth tummy. Then, from behind, everything was daintily exposed, her ass hanging out in open air and the back of her pussy puffy and shaven.

Nangi-Randi-Anasuya.jpg

"Hey Bunny," she called, coming to hug you. You coiled away from her embrace, embarrassed and disgusted by her outfit. You were too shocked to speak.

"Mahesh's coming over soon," she yelled, her heels clicking as she ran back to the stove, "Go set the table."

What else were you going to do? You went and set the table as your near-naked mother pranced around the kitchen in her sexy heels.

The doorbell rang and your mom sauntered off to answer it. You finished setting the table, poured myself a glass of water and sat down at your seat. You waited a while, but no one came back from the door, so you went to go check on them.

As you got closer, you started to hear noises, and soon you understood why. Mahesh was standing in the frame of your front door, his pants around his ankles, Anasuya squatted down right between his legs slurping loudly on his meaty cock. Her legs were spread in the squat, and the apron dangled over her front like a loin cloth to some jungle mistress.

Mahesh was fingering her chest over the apron, rolling her taut breast around in his palm. Your mom just sucked dutifully between his legs, slurping with loud sloppy sounds.

SLLLURRRRRPPP

You went back into your room and shut the door. Even isolated here, you could still hear the noise of Anasuya's drool on your friend's cock.

20240229-115609.jpg

Your mom came in a few minutes later, Mahesh draping his arm around her and groping her tit.

"Come in, now," she said, and Mahesh slapped her ass, "Dinner." Your mom retreated back to the kitchen, giggling girlishly.

You went and sat down at the table, where Mahesh and your Mom's places eat had a dish of casserole and a plate of potatoes, where mine only had potatoes.

"Why don't I get casserole?" You asked, Mahesh already eating his.

"Well, the casserole is for energy," she said, "All the energy Mahesh and I use when we fuck. But you're not fucking anyone, so I didn't think you'd need. You can have half of mine, though."

Anasuya scooped half out from her tray and placed it on your plate, a pasta mush that was shiny and wet.

You started to eat. Every once in a while, Mahesh would reach over and grab your mom’s breast, and it was clear she was stroking his cock beneath the table. As she chewed, her tits bounced up and down in the tight skimpy apron. About once a minute, Mahesh and Anasuya would lean over and kiss sensually, his hand mauling her tit over the apron.

"Let's have a topless dinner, hun," Mahesh suggested to your mom, and she just smiled and undid the straps that held up the apron. Slowly, the apron fell down to the table, revealing her round and perky breasts. She just picked up a fork and continued eating.

C3879-D12-FD58-489-C-910-C-897-A14320129.jpg

"The food's delicious," Mahesh said, and you were surprised that he made a compliment.

"You bet," cooed your mother, "I love what you added to mine."

"What does that mean," you asked, uneasily.

"I splooged into your mom's casserole," Mahesh said bluntly.

"Tasted delicious," your mother said, slurping a big piece of what you now knew was jizz.

You looked down at your plate. You had already eaten all of your half. You felt sick.

"That's disgusting!" You yelled, standing up from the table. Anasuya dropped some spermy pasta onto her tits and used her finger to scoop it back into her mouth. You stormed out of the room but eventually came back in.

"This is fucking ridiculous!" You yelled, and Mahesh stood up from the table and glared at you. You tried to storm out again, but Mahesh came over and pinned you down.

"You're fucking disgusting, both of you," you yelled, but he had his arm around you neck and soon you felt dizzy and passed out.

Picsart-24-02-28-00-13-41-288.jpg

When you woke up, you felt a moving sensation. You were still on the kitchen floor, but Mahesh balls dangled over your face. You couldn't move, though.

Your mom was laying on top of you, apron shed aside, bare tits pressed into your chest. She was slurping heavily on Mahesh's cock, hanging right over you face, drool and precum dripping down onto you. You were tied down, however, and couldn't move.

Anasuya slurped on the long cock above you, covering every inch of Mahesh with drool. You watched her lips coat his dick, slurping and sucking everything. Her nipples and tits felt soft against your chest, and you felt disgusting watching your mother do this to you.

Soon, she changed position, scooting her body up you and resting her ass cheeks on your face. Her pussy sat right onto your nose, and she leaked wetness all over your cheeks. You couldn't see, but you could still hear the slobbering and moaning of her fellating your best friend.

Picsart-24-02-15-23-12-28-830.jpg

After a few minutes of that, she sprawled back on you again, shoving her tits into your face. Mahesh came behind between both Anasuya's and your legs and rammed his cock up into her. As he pounded your mom, her tits jiggled around you, smothering you completely. You could feel the sweat from Mahesh's balls drip onto yours.

They pounded like this for a while, a few times stopping slightly as Mahesh went back and forth between banging your mom's crotch and banging her ass. When he was fucking her ass, your mom squealed like a pig, her tits contracting up and down all around me.

You could feel Anasuya's body writhing in orgasm over and over. Occasionally, Mahesh would shout something like "Damn, your mom is a good fuck," or your mom might coo, "Pound me harder, baby, make mommy Anasuya cum an ocean."

Eventually, Mahesh retreated from your mother's body and your mom scooted down. Her tits down rested beneath your chin, pushed up by her hands, and her face was touching yours. She was breathing heavily from being fucked so hard, and you took your own deep breaths after being released from the cavern of Anasuya's bosom.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," Mahesh grunted, and your mom, whose nose was touching yours, opened her mouth widely and yelled "AHHHH."

Picsart-24-02-28-00-17-54-346.jpg

Mahesh's splooge went everywhere. He shoved his giant cock between our noses, the tip of that monster catching your bottom lip, and erupted. The jizz flew into both yours mouth and your mom's, but she gulped it up greedily, spilling down her chin into her breasts and inevitably back into your mouth. The cock, still wedged solidly in your face, spewed out loads and loads of cum for your mother to eat, using you like a sponge for every time she spilled some cream.

When he was done jizzing, Mahesh slapped his cock three times on your mother's tits to try to get off all the cum, but this actually made his dick even sloppier. Instead, he lodged his cock in you mouth, bobbed up and down a few times, using me like a golf ball cleaner. Your unwilling tongue and saliva rid every drop of semen from his tool until it was shiny and clean.

After this, Anasuya and Mahesh kissed, my mom’s tits dripping cum onto your face, and they stood up, still kissing, and retreated into the bedroom for more fucking. They left me there on the kitchen floor, covered in Anasuya's juices, your friend's semen and everyone's drool and sweat, to listen to them moan and groan as they banged all night in the other room. In the morning, you mother and Mahesh trotted into the kitchen naked.

Slspsm.gif

"How was your night?" Your mom asked you, stepping over you wet crusty body to get to the table. You could see her swollen pussy lips, wet and puffy from fucking.

You didn't even answer her. The two of them ate breakfast, then subjected you to another tits-in-the-face blowjob. When your mother finally released you from her chest pillows, you were greeted by another shower of cum and another washing of Mahesh's cock.

"We'll untie you now," Anasuya said, even more cum covered than you were, and she undid the knots. You tried to stand up, but you were so tired from the lack of sleep that you immediately fell back down.

"Ha, tired?" Mahesh asked mockingly, "How do you think we feel? We had to fuck extra loud so that you couldn't get any sleep."

He kissed mommy Anasuya passionately and gave her breasts a few good squeezes.

"Oh honey," your mom said, leaning down so you could see the cum flowing down her chin, "Don't you see that this all will be good for you?" And with that, they both laughed and left you.
In-Shot-20240216-210107256.gif

Campfire Tales - #5​

“Sure. If you’re feeling so confident, show it to the group, right now.” Priyanka says.

Nandhu adds, “Yeah dude. Show us your ‘hog’ that you’re always bragging about.”

Krish stands up and asks Anasuya, “Am I good to show them my dick? I want to make sure it’s cool with you.”

Anasuya responds, “If you think you have something to prove, do what you want.”

Krish pulls down his pants and underwear to his knees. He swivels his hips, making sure all of us get a look at his dick.

I’m curious and look at his exposed flaccid penis. The first thing I notice is that he is uncircumcised. But other than that I don’t see anything extraordinary. He does seem to have big hanging balls, so they might be making his dick look smaller.

Priyanka is the first to speak, “Don’t be embarrassed but I’m disappointed. I was expecting a monster penis. Like if they ever showed the Incredible Hulk’s dick.”
8911b6622bbd6496a661722edbb0519b.jpg

Tamanna laughs, “Sorry Krish I’m not laughing at your dick. You have a perfect normal, regular average sized dick. I’m just laughing at Priyanka, because what she said was true. My expectations were set too high.”

Krish pulls his pants up. “Well my dick is soft right now, so obviously it grows when I get hard.”

Anasuya pats his butt. “It’s okay. You don’t have to prove you have a big dick. It’s not like you’d receive a prize if you had the biggest dick in the group.”

Krish sits down. “Well if we did a contest measuring erect penises, I would win.”

Nandhu takes a big gulp of his whiskey, “This is getting awkward. But let’s make it more awkward. Priyanka do you care about penis size?”

Priyanka answers, “Not really. I know it’s cliche, but it’s not what you have but how you use it. There are more important things that turn me on and bring me pleasure. And I don’t think there is anything more uncomfortable than having sex with a guy with a big dick, who doesn’t know how to use it.”

a1be0829399191ab94f4b2d150c04f08.jpg

Anasuya adds in, “But if the guy knows how to use it, then the sex is incredible. I’d rather have a big dick than a small dick.”

“I agree. Confidence is sexy, and there’s a reason there is the term ‘big dick energy’”says Priyanka. “What are your thoughts on penis size Tamanna .

Tamanna takes a drink, “I’m going to be honest. I don’t really have a strong opinion because I don’t have much experience with the topic. Nandhu is the only person I’ve had sex with. I had boyfriends, and dates, and hookups. But we never went further than a blowjob. I saved sex for my husband. They didn’t even get to put in ‘just the tip’.”

I did not know Tamanna was a virgin when she met Nandhu. I’m shocked with how hot she is. She must have been really good at resisting advances and not caving to peer pressure and hormones.

Anasuya laughs, “Damn now my husband is on a exclusive list of dicks you’ve seen.”

Tamanna says, “Don’t treat me like I’m some super innocent girl. It was just important to me to wait until marriage to have sex. And since our wedding night, we’ve probably had sex more than 10,000 times. We really do it a lot. Even having kids hasn’t slowed us down. We’ve done everything, pretty much everywhere.”
Tamanna-Anal-Sex-1710421151669.jpg

Anasuya says, “Well you couldn’t have done everything, if you say you’ve only had sex with your husband.”

“What do you mean,” asks Tamanna .

“It’s sounds like you’ve never done a moresome, or swapped partners. Is that something you’d be interested in doing?”

Back