• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Neighborhood Milf - Chapter 0

MILFs name: Shruthi Hassan

e44a3f89cbf2b1166d8771ecedccf680.jpg

MILFs sons name: Rahul

Your name: Jayanth

MILFs daugther: Jahnvi

33b9a815c72365443b11dd953e757613.jpg

MILFs husband: Hari

1st friend to join: Akash

2nd friend to join: Mohit

3rd friend to join: Jack

Neighborhood Milf - Chapter 1

It was a regular hot summer day and there was nothing that Jayanth was looking forward to more than staying over at his best friend Rahul's house for a few days during his vacation. Even though they were best friends there was something that Jayanth couldn't deny. Rahul's mom, Shruthi, was the definition of a Milf and he had always wanted to fuck her silly. Even his sister, Janhvi as well. They were both two of the most beautiful women he had seen, and with this trip he might finally be able to do something about it.

fab75fa8b96d7f09c8cde1722ccd4156.jpg

Jayanth drove up into the driveway, shouldered his backpack and walked up to the front door. "Alright, see if anyone's here". He peered in the window by the door and saw a faint light coming from the kitchen. With a loud knock he hit the door with his knuckles and waited for a response. The door from the garage creaks open and out steps Rahul and his mom Shruthi right behind.

"Heeeeeeyyyy, hows it going man?" Rahul exclaimed and dashed to the door to let him in. "Good to see ya. Glad you could make it." They both hugged and as Jayanth let go he reached in to Shruthi who was standing right by and gave her a hug too.

fb90b6cc19bc8a49eab4aade0fecf1db.jpg

"Hows it going Shruthi? Thanks for having me." Jayanth said as he held her to him. She embraced him as well and they stood there for maybe a bit longer than what made Rahul comfortable. As they dropped their arms Jayanth reached and gave her hand one more litle innocent squeeze. At least that's what it looked like on the outstide. "So.......where can I put my stuff?"

Neighborhood Milf - Chapter 2

"Of course, here man." Rahul led Jayanth into the hallway once again with his mom, Shruthi following closely behind. "I got my old room all cleaned out and we're just gonna crash in here since everyone else is coming over later on and they'll probably pass out in the living room."

"Sure, sounds good. When is everyone showing up?" Jayanth said as he dumped his bag on the floor and sat down on his friend's bed, kicking off his shoes.

Rahul slid by his mom out of the doorway and heading back towards the garage, "Soon enough I think, Jack already called and said he was going to be late, but that's usually the case with him anyway. We got food ordered and everyone is playing darts out back. I left a cigarette burning out there so I'm gonna head back out. If you want, grab a beer and come join." With that the door closed with him behind it and Jayanth was left sitting on his best friends bed and his smoking hot mom standing in the doorway.

2edd6fa7f4e030df296f452c39287bc7.jpg

Neighborhood Milf - Chapter 3​

Jayanth grinned at Shruthi as he stood up. "Soooo, now that they are all gone. There's been something I've been wanting to tell you Shruthi"

"Yeah what's up? I have to get back to finishing dinner." She stepped forward and then as Jayanth moved in they were now only a few inches apart. She smacked her gum and crossed her arms.

"Well it's not so much something I wanted to tell you but something I've always wanted to do." With little hesitation after saying that he pulled her towards him and held her ass in place with one hand pressing his crotch against hers. "Shruthi......I have always wanted to fuck you."

e1e1c03a8e433e8ee070b9477536acb8.jpg

Neighborhood Milf - Chapter 4​

As Jayanth grabbed Shruthi's tight ass and held her to him she let out a moan and looked into his eyes. "Mmmm...well aren't you getting a bit bold. You really have grown up haven't you?"

"Oh more than you know Shruthi." He ran his free hand up her thigh and up the side of her body. His fingers draped on the thin t-shirt that she had on and he held her to him.

"But Rahul and Hari are right out there. You know we don't have time to anything right now really." Jayanth, as horny as he was knew she was right and they didn't have a lot of time right now. But he was ready to go and now that he knew she was into it and wanted it too, he was having trouble thinking of reasons to stop.

72227f95930c18335b8c4a274051c8bd.jpg

Neighborhood Milf - Chapter 5​

Both Jayanth and Shruthi felt a bit of frustration with not being able to completely go at it right now, but Jayanth was feeling it a bit more.

"Cmere, I gotta at least take care of this," he said while pointing to his cock, now growing and was straining against his jeans. "We have a few minutes, just cmere real quick. " Jayanth grabbed her arm that was already wrapped around him and pulled both of them onto her son's bed.

"Whoa, heyyy. Careful now, what are you doing?!?" Her voice was a bit shaky, as her son's friend had her pinned on her own son's bed. "I told you, we don't have much time. Now get up for now and we'll see what happens later."

"Sshhhh, you gotta be quiet Shruthi. You don't want your son to come in and see you like this right?" Shruthi now had her head at near eye level with this hard cock and she couldn't stop staring. She wanted it so bad, to suck that hard cock that was half her age. Before she could give it a second thought, Jayanth had already unzipped his pants, pulled his throbbing cock out and presented it to her and hovered right above her lips. She gasped a bit, parting her lips slightly and that was all the invitation Jayanth needed. He placed his cock on her bottom lip and pushed, sliding slowly into her mouth.

Shruti-Haasan-licking-nude-cock-without-condom-latest-2018-fake.jpg

Neighborhood Milf - Chapter 6​

After all the years and all the fantasies Jayanth had experienced he never thought it would feel anything like it was. He had definitely received his share of blowjobs in the past but this one was completely different. He looked down and watched as the lips of the woman he had grown up knowing and the mother and his best friend were stretching out around his thick cock, her cheeks puffed out at the sudden intrusion.

shruti-1.jpg

"Right there Shruthi, that's great." Jayanth pumped heavily into her throat with his cock as he held her head in place with both his strong hands. She attempted to push back for the first few seconds but as the taste of younger cock sat on her palette a bit longer she eased up. Her hands went from pushing back to pulling into herself as Jayanth thrusted harder and harder.

The length of his cock was now slick with Shruthi's spit and even her lipstick was starting to smear a bit. Jayanth only enjoyed this more now. He looked down and as she looked up with puzzled, questioning eyes, still not comprehending entirely what was going on with how fast it all happened.

c0jq07h0xjsz.jpg

They were both just standing there and this younger man, grabbed her hair and started feeding her his thick cock. And she let him do it. She let him fuck her face without holding back, and even welcomed it when he tensed up and shoved every inch of him inside her mouth and shot a huge load down her throat.

It all happened so quick she just didn't know what to do. Now she was sitting there with her top partially ripped open, spit and cum dripping down her face and her makeup smeared all over. Jayanth took one look as he rebuttoned his pants and threw her a sock that was found on the floor. "Here, bitch. Go wipe my cum off your face.......for now. Wait til everyone else gets here though, this night just started."

780_1000.jpg

My Roommate is a Slut - Chapter 1​

Tamanna is a slut; that's not a judgement, just an objective observation. If you asked her if she was she'd admit it, after she pulled whomever's genitals were in her mouth out first of course. I wasn't exactly aware of the depth of her slutiness when we first met months ago and agreed to move in together, but it wasn't long before I started getting a good idea.

7f4233bc88fb5e7b9fc60025bf263c9f.jpg

She was bringing home different people every night it seemed like. She occasionally got into relationships but they didn't seem to last long since she didn't seem to try very hard to hide the cheating. The only thing that seemed to give her pause was when Malavika came over she'd be on her best behavior, at least while she was in the room. As soon as she was out of eyesight she cranked the teasing up. It started out just flashing and dirty talk, but lately she's been cranking it up with touches and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to keep resisting her.

My Roommate is a Slut - Chapter 2

I work from home, which was a blessing that soon started to turn into a curse as Tamanna began to get sluttier and sluttier, especially around me. I think she started viewing me as a particular challenge. It's not that she hated the fact that Malavika was in my life, or even that I had a committed relationship and she didn't. I think it was the fact that it just posed a challenge and that I resisted her. At first.

So I'm just finishing this report and Tamanna walks in, wearing only a t-shirt. One of my t-shirts. I tried hard not to look, but it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, her long braid of redhair laying between her tits, her nipples hard enough to cut glass. If she'd have stretched, her pussy would be just covered, just barely. I'd seen plenty of her pink nipples so far, but that sweet-smelling, craven cunny of hers was always out of reach.

"Hey, Prince, I forgot to tell you, Malavika will be over soon and I'll be here to show you my pussy every time she turns around so you can see how absolutely dripping wet I am, and it's totally for you. I was hoping you can talk her into eating me out until I gush. Did you know I'm a gusher, Prince?" she said as if she was describing the weather while she played with her braid the whole time.

258551fb326462ec5ca4989553b9f2bf.jpg

My fuckstick was iron. Instantly. I couldn't have heard what I thought I heard. No. Fucking. Way.

"I was distracted there, what was that?" I managed to get out, clearing my voice before and after speaking. Tamanna bit her lip and giggled a little.

"I said, Malavika will be cumming soon and I'll be showering pretty soon. I don't think she should be seeing me absolutely dripping wet so I need a towel from you. I was hoping to go while you two were eating out, I didn't want to rush the shower," she said. That sounded like she was just using words that sounded the same. I knew what I had heard. My cock knew what I had heard. But maybe I didn't. Maybe it was just the super charged sexual atmosphere in the place.

"Um, yeah, towel," I said, very aware that my cock was almost popping out of my workout pants. I realized I was staring at her tits and thighs and tried to pry them up to her face. My cock wasn't going down, but I sure wished Tamanna would...

f45f2db431b2fd1288cb5af6afa999c2.jpg

My Roommate is a Slut - Chapter 3

I stood up, and as I did, my loose lounge pants popped free of my cock. A bit above average in length and girth, I certainly had nothing to hide from Tamanna and I know Malavika enjoyed it. I could feel the heat in my face shoot up and my skin flush. I hadn't intended to flash Tamanna but, here we were.

"Mmmm, nice," Tamanna purrs. "All this time I've been flashing you, it's about damn time you return the favor. Might need to ratchet things up a bit now...see what else I can get you to do." She took a step into the room, licking her lips as she saw my cock.

ae377399f8efa0b9ff5f4c6b6bc91d4a.jpg

"Towel is right there," I said, trying to sound like nothing is wrong as I swiveled my hips to use my cock to point to the towel that was on my bed. The towel that was three feet from where I stood. Tamanna's grin turned predatory and she licked her lips again.

"Well, I won't need this to shower," she said and pulled my shirt off as she walked into the room, swaying her ass. Her bare pussy came into view and I was not disappointed that I could see her juices glinting in the low light of my room. Her nipples caught on the hem of the shirt, making her pert tits bounce a little as the fabric passed them. The shirt puddled on the floor, and she fell to her knees, only inches from the tip of my cock, watching as a pearl of precum formed at the tip.

"Thank you for the towel," she said huskily, breathing onto my cock. I could feel the heat of not only her breath but her lips, and my dick strained to reach them. Before it could, she bound back up to her feet, grabbing the towel as she stood, making her tits bounce amazingly. Without another word, she swayed her ass out of my room, and I knew my cock wasn't going down any time soon.
YY3r7l.jpg

My Roommate is a Slut - Chapter 4

As Tamanna walked into the shower, I stood there in a daze, fantasizing about slipping my cock where I had seen so many cocks in the past six months; pushing past those pale pink lips and down into that elastic throat. I was almost ready to cum without even touching my rod, and it took a lot of will power to not jump into the shower and fuck Tamanna as hard as I could.

Instead, I wandered into the living room, standing in front of the window, cock still hard and throbbing as I stared out. I'd never been naked in front of the window before. It felt oddly empowering and the thought that someone could be watching made my cock twitch. I couldn't get the thought of fucking Tamanna out of my head.

tamannah.jpg

I don't know how long I was there, but I wandered into the kitchen, picturing carrying her with her legs wrapped around my waist, driving her clit against the base of my cock while we fucked our way through the apartment. I grabbed her coffee cup while I leaned back against the fridge and looked at the peninsula in our kitchen/dining area.

The fantasy shifted as I sipped the hot, bitter liquid. Malavika came in as Tamanna left the bathroom. Without saying anything, we moved as one, Malavika stripping and presenting her ass to be fucked while Tamanna slipped under her, eating and fingering her snatch. I could feel Tamanna's fingers working in Malavika's cunt while I slowly sped up and fucked her ass harder and harder. My slutty roommate and I didn't ease up, not even when she begged from cumming too much. Malavika became our fuck puppet and everybody loved every second of it.

I was startled from my fantasy, my balls heaving with wanting to come, my cock throbbing like it was possessed, by the opening of the front door.

1704085552382.jpg

Before you can cover yourself, the door bursts open, and there you are, cock throbbing, practically dripping with precum, staring into the blue eyes of your excited girlfriend.

"Haaaaa.....hellllllllooooo Nurse!" she says, looking into the room. It was like she was expecting you to be caught doing something with Tamanna (or someone else) and then was very pleasantly surprised. She bit her lip and her nipples turned rock hard under her shirt immediately.

eae1c48a103e315e565f45aaec03051b.jpg

Malavika's tits are amazing. So good, you'd swear they were implants, but you know better. Her D-cups are gravity defying and those thick nipples are always pointing out how excited she is, or if there's a cool breeze. The fact that she can, does, and prefers to go braless as often as possible also helps those nipples stand out on her impossible tits.

Right now, it looks like she either spent time in a meat locker recently or she's very happy to see you.

Her eyes are locked on your cock. Having a mind of its own, it gets somehow harder.

09f6c62cd530a848a2a1e71ed25dbaef.jpg

"Fuck, fuck, fuck....what have you two been up to?" she said and shut the door behind her. She closed the distance to you quickly, her hand reaching out to smear the pearl of precum over your head and she rubbed it in small, tight circles. You shivered so hard your knees almost bucked. "Finally get around to giving in to that red-twated Tamanna?"

You're having problems forming words with the thoughts still dancing in your head and the fact that your girlfriend is giving you a wickedly teasing handjob.

"Maybe I should find out," she said and bent forward to start sucking your dick. At the same time, Tamanna's slutty moans started pouring out of the bathroom, no longer drowned out by the shower. Malavika moaned and giggled as she engulfed your rod and pushed the head past her tonsils. She backed off it with a loud pop, the sound even louder than your slutty little roommate's moans of passion in the shower.
FDC25-F4-D-D432-41-E8-9-DF8-D9-B6-F48852-A8.jpg

"Well, you don't taste like her pussy," Malavika says.

"How would you know?" you shoot back, without even thinking. Malavika's hand is slowly stroking your meat and stops as she contemplates.

"I guess I wouldn't."

"Want to?" you shoot back, trying not to shoot into Malavika's hand

"What I want is to..."
D85-DC446-46-AF-41-F5-8-FA2-CD0633-A22-F6-D.jpg

Back