• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Brainwashing Traditional Woman To Slut - A Revenge Story

Update 17

It had not even been a week, Ajay had made his wish come true. He had not only fucked aishwarya but made her understand her value. Aishwarya was nothing but a toy for him to adjust as per his wish. Today he had invited his friends so that he can completely destroy her reputation in front of them..

One more thing is that now Ajay has no interest or craze on her body. For him now she was just a piece of meat. However he had a grudge on her which he very soon gonna execute and he is gonna finish his revenge..

Soon his friends came as per his advice.. They were excited to see aishwarya new avatar. Ajay called aishwarya by snapping his finger.. Within seconds aishwarya like a obedient bitch came in front of them which made all his friends jaw drop..

9VtazE.png

Ajay friends were shocked because before they were going to GOA they had seen her in a decent attire .However within few days things changed completely...

9VtBJs.jpg

Now Ajay said hey slut its your time to satisfy as they wish.. Hearing this aishwarya showed an expression just to prove how cheap slut she is...

9VxxSR.gif

Suddenly Ajay had a plan in his head. He said he bitch, come make you do some shit before you get gangbanged. Aishwarya like a statue waiting for his orders. Ajay asked her to be stark naked. Aishwarya did as she was asked. Then ajay said one thing which was really a act of brutality...

Ajay asked will you do whatever i say... Aishwarya said yes master... Then ajay gave her a beer bottle and said
"I want you to put this inside your pussy as if it were a dildo and that you are fucking yourself with it.”

“Yes master,” Aishwarya taking the beer bottle. She aimed the top part of the bottle towards her pussy, looking at all of them like some display and she then shoved the bottle up her pussy. She screamed.

9Vxab5.jpg

She looked at all of them and Ajay and his friends could see pain in her eyes. The bottle was hurting her pussy. But she was a slave and her master’s pleasure always came first. Her master was Ajay.

As Aishwarya was made to hurt her own pussy, her breasts were juggling in the air.

9V0shs.gif

All his friends were taking video as how aishwarya was playing with herself

As Aishwarya continued fucking herself with the beer bottle up her cunt, her cum dripping down on the bed sheet, Ajay stood right in front of her.And took lots of pictures.

Aishwarya continued making loud sexual noises until her master told her, “Ok. Stop fucking yourself with the bottle.”

“Yes…master,” Aishwarya obeyed.

She pulled the top of the beer bottle away from her pussy. It was coated with her cum.

“Now lick your own cum from the bottle,” Ajay commanded.

“Yes master,” Aishwarya raising the beer bottle towards her lips. She opened her mouth wide open and started sucking and taking in her own cum.

9V0O5t.jpg

Ajay took more pictures: of her sucking and licking the beer bottle.
All four of them watched her sucking and using her mouth to clean off the beer bottle.
Now ajay said since i took my share, now it is time for you guys to use her...

(To be continued)

Final part for this story will be updated by tonight or tomorrow morning ...

Update 18

Now Ajay was sitting on the sofa and was having his drink and watching aishwarya getting ravished. Three friends along with the driver jumped on her like a hungry lion..One of them slapped her hard and said ‘bitch now just wait and watch what we do to you’ . Since Aishwarya was completely naked it was easy for them to start their work...

9V5AqQ.png

One started fingering her pussy and two started biting her nipples. The fourth guy smacked her big ass hard. The sound was echoing and anyone passing by could have heard it. Aishwarya was enjoying herself and all this made her wet. ‘ Look this bitch likes what we are doing to her’ .Ajay in reply said "she was not that old girl my friends.. I have made her cum bucket and also a whore...
They then removed their pants and surrounded her and forced her to give them all blowjobs.

9VCKWb.png

Aishwarya behaving like a whore which she is and sucked them all dry. ‘ Since you abused our friend we have a special task for you’ . One of them turned around and said ‘ bitch now you will have to lick all of our asses clean’. Aishwarya readily licked all four assholes as she was born for it..

9VE8n6.jpg

Then they laid her down in missionary position and started fucking her, One was fucking her pussy while one was fucking her mouth and the other two were playing with her boobs. The one fucking her pussy was about to cum. He told to Ajay " bro where can i cum?? Ajay said " just deposit in her womb... She is after cum bucket... Lets give her a mark which she can never forget in her life. Let she breed a child whose father is unknown... Whole world will call the child a bastard... This would be a best gift for her...
Also according to her this is her life from now.

9VE5eO.png

He was quickly replaced by the third guy. The one fucking her mouth said’ see i’m going to cum on your forehead where you put sindoor. He spurt a huge load on her forehead and across her face.

9VECRG.png

They kept switching and fucking her. Meanwhile they started licking her armpits too. This turned on aishwarya even more. ‘ Bitch you like us licking your sweaty smelly fleshy armpits. Aishwarya only moaned in pleasure.

9VEpaU.jpg

Then they raised her and made her be on all four. two guys fucked her pussy , one in the ass and one her mouth. She had lost sense of who was fucking her.

9VShXr.png

They fucked her like this for one hour and my friends were tired now. But they wanted to humiliate her even more. They had some cheap liquor with them which they made her drink forcefully. Then ajay asked her to run around his farmhouse naked which she did without any regret..

9VSV3q.png

9VSacR.png

Due to effect of the drug after two rounds she felt dizzy and was leaning on a tree tired

9VSbl0.png

Now suddenly she felt as if she want to piss. However she felt uncomfortable to say this to others and with a shy look went near ajay

9VSK3o.png

Aishwarya : Master i need to piss. Can i use the washroom.

Ajay :(in a fierce tone ) Do it here bitch...

Ajay's tone made aishwarya shiver in fear and she pissed in front of everyone. Ajay asked her to piss just a bitch pissing on a electric post...Aishwarya just followed his words and did as asked by him

9VSY5I.png

She was fully degraded . Ajay and his friends enjoyed everything what happen to her..

Next morning Ajay decided to do the last set of destruction before he gonna throw her forever.. As promised Ajay decided to make aishwarya walk on the street naked. But he knew it was not simple as if public sees that he was making aishwarya to walk naked, surely he would be jailed. Also if her photo comes in newspaper her mom and sister will come to know..

So now Ajay made a master plan... He asked police officers to come to the street where he had planned to make aishwarya walk naked in mufti ( without uniform).. Now all the sudden at 11am in the morning aishwarya was taken in a car naked. Car stopped in the road side.. Ajay friend asked aishwarya to get out of the car and she did readily... At once she got out of the car, the car moved swiftly... Before everyone could recognise the car, the car left the street.. Aishwarya was walking on the street naked just to satisfy her master's request.

9Vbu8R.png

Suddenly she felt like pissing and sat on the side of the road

9VbAnZ.png

Everyone on the street were seeing this and started to make fun of her.. Before the guys in the street were about to take photographs, police who were in mufti came and arrested her under prostitution act and they covered her face and body and took her in their jeep..
Ajay who had a cigarette in his hand had watched all this and just put his cigarette down and stampede it with hia shoes symbolically showing his revenge is over...

After 1.5 year

Somewhere in a Village At Tanjore

9VbLYW.jpg

Aishwarya was carrying her daughter who was 5 months old and was thinking about her past...

9VcgtJ.jpg

Only thing she remember was her master face and the four people who fucked her and rest of her life.. She didn't anything before that... She was a roadside prostitute who sleep with truck drivers for Rs 100. Some day when she gets Rs 500 she considers that day to be a lucky day..

Somewhere in Chennai

Ajay and his friends were sitting in koyembedu busstand.. Suddenly one girl came and asked regarding st joseph hostel.. While inquired why she need to know regarding the hostel she said her sister was missing since 1 year.. Since she and her mom didnt get money from her sister they were thrown out of their home. Due to the degrade her mother died in shame. Since she was alone, she came to chennai to search her sister and to get a job... When ajay asked the name of her sister, the girl said aishwarya. Now ajay was shocked and was happy as his next prey fell in his hand voluntarily... Ajay then asked her name for she said Lakshmi

9VylRD.jpg

Ajay said he will take her to the hostel.. Though lakshmi was hesitant she had to take his help as she had no one Else for help

Will the history repeat or will their be a twist in the tale?

How did aishwarya rajesh reached tanjore??

9VDqxK.png

Update 18

Now Ajay was sitting on the sofa and was having his drink and watching aishwarya getting ravished. Three friends along with the driver jumped on her like a hungry lion..One of them slapped her hard and said ‘bitch now just wait and watch what we do to you’ . Since Aishwarya was completely naked it was easy for them to start their work...

9V5AqQ.png

One started fingering her pussy and two started biting her nipples. The fourth guy smacked her big ass hard. The sound was echoing and anyone passing by could have heard it. Aishwarya was enjoying herself and all this made her wet. ‘ Look this bitch likes what we are doing to her’ .Ajay in reply said "she was not that old girl my friends.. I have made her cum bucket and also a whore...
They then removed their pants and surrounded her and forced her to give them all blowjobs.

9VCKWb.png

Aishwarya behaving like a whore which she is and sucked them all dry. ‘ Since you abused our friend we have a special task for you’ . One of them turned around and said ‘ bitch now you will have to lick all of our asses clean’. Aishwarya readily licked all four assholes as she was born for it..

9VE8n6.jpg

Then they laid her down in missionary position and started fucking her, One was fucking her pussy while one was fucking her mouth and the other two were playing with her boobs. The one fucking her pussy was about to cum. He told to Ajay " bro where can i cum?? Ajay said " just deposit in her womb... She is after cum bucket... Lets give her a mark which she can never forget in her life. Let she breed a child whose father is unknown... Whole world will call the child a bastard... This would be a best gift for her...

9VE5eO.png

He was quickly replaced by the third guy. The one fucking her mouth said’ see i’m going to cum on your forehead where you put sindoor. He spurt a huge load on her forehead and across her face.

9VECRG.png

They kept switching and fucking her. Meanwhile they started licking her armpits too. This turned on aishwarya even more. ‘ Bitch you like us licking your sweaty smelly fleshy armpits. Aishwarya only moaned in pleasure.

9VEpaU.jpg

Then they raised her and made her be on all four. two guys fucked her pussy , one in the ass and one her mouth. She had lost sense of who was fucking her.

9VShXr.png

They fucked her like this for one hour and my friends were tired now. But they wanted to humiliate her even more. They had some cheap liquor with them which they made her drink forcefully. Then ajay asked her to run around his farmhouse naked which she did without any regret..

9VSV3q.png

9VSacR.png

Due to effect of the drug after two rounds she felt dizzy and was leaning on a tree tired

9VSbl0.png

Now suddenly she felt as if she want to piss. However she felt uncomfortable to say this to others and with a shy look went near ajay

9VSK3o.png

Ajay's tone made aishwarya shiver in fear and she pissed in front of everyone. Ajay asked her to piss just a bitch pissing on a electric post...Aishwarya just followed his words and did as asked by him

9VSY5I.png

She was fully degraded . Ajay and his friends enjoyed everything what happen to her..

Next morning Ajay decided to do the last set of destruction before he gonna throw her forever.. As promised Ajay decided to make aishwarya walk on the street naked. But he knew it was not simple as if public sees that he was making aishwarya to walk naked, surely he would be jailed. Also if her photo comes in newspaper her mom and sister will come to know..

So now Ajay made a master plan... He asked police officers to come to the street where he had planned to make aishwarya walk naked in mufti ( without uniform).. Now all the sudden at 11am in the morning aishwarya was taken in a car naked. Car stopped in the road side.. Ajay friend asked aishwarya to get out of the car and she did readily... At once she got out of the car, the car moved swiftly... Before everyone could recognise the car, the car left the street.. Aishwarya was walking on the street naked just to satisfy her master's request.

9Vbu8R.png

9VbAnZ.png

Everyone on the street were seeing this and started to make fun of her.. Before the guys in the street were about to take photographs, police who were in mufti came and arrested her under prostitution act and they covered her face and body and took her in their jeep..
Ajay who had a cigarette in his hand had watched all this and just put his cigarette down and stampede it with hia shoes symbolically showing his revenge is over...

After 1.5 year

9VbLYW.jpg

Aishwarya was carrying her daughter who was 5 months old and was thinking about her past...

9VcgtJ.jpg

Only thing she remember was her master face and the four people who fucked her and rest of her life.. She didn't anything before that... She was a roadside prostitute who sleep with truck drivers for Rs 100. Some day when she gets Rs 500 she considers that day to be a lucky day..

Somewhere in Chennai

Ajay and his friends were sitting in koyembedu busstand.. Suddenly one girl came and asked regarding st joseph hostel.. While inquired why she need to know regarding the hostel she said her sister was missing since 1 year.. Since she and her mom didnt get money from her sister they were thrown out of their home. Due to the degrade her mother died in shame. Since she was alone, she came to chennai to search her sister and to get a job... When ajay asked the name of her sister, the girl said aishwarya. Now ajay was shocked and was happy as his next prey fell in his hand voluntarily... Ajay then asked her name for she said Lakshmi

9VylRD.jpg

Ajay said he will take her to the hostel.. Though lakshmi was hesitant she had to take his help as she had no one Else for help

9VDqxK.png
Bondage try

Update 18

9V5AqQ.png

9VCKWb.png

9VE8n6.jpg

9VE5eO.png

9VECRG.png

9VEpaU.jpg

9VShXr.png

9VSV3q.png

9VSacR.png

9VSbl0.png

9VSK3o.png

9VSY5I.png

9Vbu8R.png

9VbAnZ.png

After 1.5 year

9VbLYW.jpg

9VcgtJ.jpg

Somewhere in Chennai

9VylRD.jpg

9VDqxK.png
my wish aishwarya do record dance nude in village festival nights

Hey guys thanks for the support you gave for this story... Now planning to start season 2 for this story... Need some help from you guys...

1. Please read my story Rashmika Mandanna - Destruction Of A Policewoman before we get into the Second season. This is not to promote my story . There is a reason which you understand when you read season 2

2. Need your suggestion on aishwarya rajesh and her sister lakshmi character and how this story will move from now...

I will start my story at once i get some response from you... Pls help ???

Back