• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Short Sex stories memes..

Wife came to office after one month leave for her marriage and as she came to her office, her boss hugged her and showed wife her new cabin where there's a table,bed and secret room to boss's office. There's a small note on the table that says "NO MORE CONDOMS NOW".

Damn she's sweet... Lovely face & even lovelier boobs ;) . Anyone knows who she is ? Would love to try my hands on her ;)

Last edited:
My father getting angry because i wore something exposing.... He thought that I'll be angry once gali k harami ladke start commenting on my dress but my father was shocked when i smiled at those boys and stood there for a while to hear all the dirty comments.

dice games online
I don’t know who is but need badly her more photos.

Comment How Many Cocks She Can Satisfy At a Time

Anyone interested to create story on her feel free to do same

Daily morning I noticed my gf going upstairs and gets fucked by Mr. Bajaj thinking me sleeping deep...

As days run..now she totally addicted to his Cock

Her mobile wallpaper is his nude.
Her whatsapp is full of his sexts.

Now she can't live without his semen... avoiding me!

Your hot wife really deserves dick of Mr Bajaj. He is the only person available to her every day and night.

Rash 🤤
After Hearing Tonight My Boss Will Come For Dinner 🍽️
Rash : So Today You Making Again His Fcuk Toy 🤙
Hubby : Yes He Paid For It 💰
Rash : Last Time He Used Me Like Wh*re & Destroyed Me 😔
Hubby ; Today Two Of His Bodyguards Will Also Share Your Meat 🥵🔥

picture upload website

Sis : Can We Go For A Ride 🚗
Bro : Sure ✔️
Sis : Where You Taking Me 🌳
Bro : Where You Wish To ?
Sis : A Lonely Place 🥹
Bro : To Forest Side 🌲
Sis : Yes 🙌
Bro : Okay 🆗
Sis : Unzips & Starts 🍆
Bro : You Said Ride 🙃
Sis : Yes Ride But I Said Ride Me 🤙
Bro : Fcuk 🥵🔥

Wife came to office after one month leave for her marriage and as she came to her office, her boss hugged her and showed wife her new cabin where there's a table,bed and secret room to boss's office. There's a small note on the table that says "NO MORE CONDOMS NOW".

One who marries her will be in heaven every night
I wouldn't sleep one night without makingoutwuth her

When Baava Couldn’t Satisfy Sis 🙊
Sis : My Bro Handles Me Better 🤙
Baava : Really 😳
Sis : You Wanna See 😉
Baava : Let Me 🥹
Sis : Call Bro 😁
Bro : Inserting Hard In 🍆
Sis : Aaaaaaaaaah 💦
Baava : Damn 🥵🔥

how i showed her hubby how she can moan and screm