• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Short Sex stories memes..

I introduced my college girlfriend to my parents..

She was so much comfortable with my parents.

My mom was happy that we have a beautiful girl to our home expecting me to marry soon.

My dad wants to have her stayed in our home for few weeks to learn the family matters..

host image online
My dad questioned her whether she will be so modern to have a living-together life

My girlfriend said I am okay but your son is shy type...I compelled him for this meet and now I decided to stay with you as you looks so handsome and smart.

My dad says "are you okay If I join?"

After a small hesitation...she nodded okay..we three stay and have a living together...we go try it in Goa.

Who knows later I may end up being your girlfriend...dad?

My dad got her signal and immediately make arrangements for the Goa Living Together convincing me.

In Goa, we planned a 3week stay but withing 4days of stay..she broke up with me and patched up, with my dad.

She is now my dad's girlfriend. And I have to stay helping my step mom driving her through the spots, shopping, romantic dine outs while my dad doing busy working!

My dad seems to look for a young wife to have a son., as we both quarreled for a matter... He doesn't want me to enjoy his earnings/assets.

I tricked my dad by making my girl friend to be His Young Wife by making him believe she madly loves him.

In reality my dad knew her early

post image
As she is his friends daughter, already they are facebook friends, he planned this drama.

Framing me to fall for her love.

Making me to do SHARE MY GIRL FRIEND.

Finally he fucks and breed her leaving a son in her belly making me cuckold.

Do I need to call her mom or fiancé ?

Seeing the way my dad has decorated my wife .. sorry his slut on her special day ..
Makes me feel hard!!

I just said she won’t allow him to dos such derogatory things .. but to my surprise she allowed him to ejaculate on her face!

What surprises me much is how come she changed?

russian photo sharing

My dad bought my wife a saree for the special day .. on our 3rd wedding anniversary.

Though I bought her costlier dress she opted his cheap saree and she wore it even without blouse, electrifying presence in her costume !

Even a bikini won’t be this much sexier !

Here breast is not getting hold firm in the saree as it keeps on slipping while he walks around!

My dad enjoyed her sexiness and I am the one felt insecure as anytime those fruits fall off the tree for the squirrel to bite!

And I am like a useless fish from water watching all !

During the bride-intro ceremony.. in private I expressed my real expectations to her

🧔🏽‍♂️: Madam I have some feelings don’t mistake me, tell me if you are not okay

👱🏻‍♀️: call me Priya, I am fine with anything

🧔🏽‍♂️: Priya I have cuckold fantasy

👱🏻‍♀️(took few seconds for attention):

After sometime,

👱🏻‍♀️: that’s interesting in first time talk you sharing a big fantasy of yours

🧔🏽‍♂️: I don’t want to surprise or shock you after marriage

👱🏻‍♀️: so you believe we marry

🧔🏽‍♂️: even after I tell I have cuckolding interest you seem not shocked, instead you look cool

👱‍♀️👇

After marriage .. in few days, Priyanka took cuckolding topic again

👱🏻‍♀️: you said you are cuckold, whom are you interested in bringing inside our life ?

🧔🏽‍♂️: I want you to pick first once

👱🏻‍♀️:(laughs) so you want a list of men

🧔🏽‍♂️ : a small list

👱🏻‍♀️ : then my school ex boyfriend

After a long effort found her ex boyfriend phone number and he lives in Bangalore, working in IT, living a playboy life

Arranged a video call with Priya

🧔🏽‍♂️: be ready for the video call, we may get call anytime today

👱🏻‍♀️: don’t worry I texted him in Twitter

Video call rings !

temporary image hosting
Video call gone good they exchanged long-time-no-see things and shared they are happy with the connect

Later the calls frequently raised up

Flirting between Priya and her ex boyfriend gone as per her hubby interest

🧑🏻‍🦱: hey won’t your hubby mind if we talk often

👱🏻‍♀️: he likes

🧑🏻‍🦱: he likes ?

👱🏻‍♀️: Infact he is much Happy on our reunion

🧑🏻‍🦱: it seems I need his friendship to have you as my bestie

👱🏻‍♀️: you are smart, you got the golden ticket 🎫

Priya hints her hubby is a cuckold without explicit mentioning of the same

Her ex boyfriend calls her hubby

When I said to my newly wed wife Mrunal that my friend will use all by belongings first then only I have it..

She doesn’t get what I am coming to …

Later I explicitly said that my friend is more important in my family, so I want her to bed him first before me.

Later I make her have some fun chats with my friend..

Soon she developed her crush on him, and I never forced her to bed soon

Which makes her feel comfortable to feel safety in my friends hands

They have a warm casual talks. My friend is one fine smart gentleman

She enjoys:

She openly flirts and started her hotwifing plays with my friend

After the cinema she gets high and decided to have a dinner date

Hopefully tonight I will be official cuckold

Happy that my friend is the one who makes it real

It’s there decision to make babies too

Mostly yes

Back