• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Campfire Tales - #0

First name: Anand

My curvy brunette wife’s name: Priyanka

bc891a35ecca8df0655f43262b43b949.jpg

1st friend’s name: Nandhu

Name of 1st friend’s strawberry blonde wife: Tamanna

6f1e833fb4ee107b2886d7206e965378.jpg

2nd friend’s name: Krish

Name of 2nd friend’s Asian wife: Anasuya
b2684a5288d107b3e16cc06b26e5d3b3.jpg

Prequel My brunette summer fling: Jhanvi
7ffb522dbacb5d11d8c40b7a80697b1e.jpg

Prequel My summer fling’s redheaded sister: Nora
c748869ba915f26208c82ab2354a842c.jpg

Prequel Summer fling’s sister’s boyfriend: Abdul

Prequel My short and thick best female friend: Kiara
7ee86a2b2998b4a017f00aaf2f09e526.jpg

Prequel My best female friend’s boyfriend: Vinod

Prequel 1st Friend’s old blonde summer fling: Samantha

c28f4b8aa12be66d55ac771342f3bfa4.jpg

Alternative 1st friend:Surya

Alternative 1st friend’s small blonde wife: Rashmika

16c52e061a16222f31b63e0766701c67.jpg

Alternative 2nd friend: Vinay

Alternative 2nd friends bougie wife: Shriya
f5b338b17416908b482b695cdeedd3e7.jpg

Campfire Tales - #1​

Six of us sit around the fire passing a bottle of bourbon. We rented a 3 bedroom cabin out in the middle of nowhere to get away from our families and the stress of life for a night.

My wife, Priyanka, sits next to me. Her wavy brunette hair frames her full cheeked face and brown eyes. My wife has never been a thin woman, and has put on some weight over the years. Our sex life has really slowed down recently. This weekend we planned on spicing things up and rekindling the physical part of our marriage.
849bc944ff1c01451faed2fb4045be38.jpg

Next to us are Nandhu and Tamanna . They run marathons together. Tamanna ’s light hair looks blonde in the sun, but in flickering fire light, it looks more red than blonde. She wears a tight v-neck shirt with jeans and boots. Despite her slim runner’s frame, she reveals a nice amount of cleavage that I can’t help but stare at across the fire. Nandhu has an athletic build, and has kept in shape with age.

8894905b4dc1924a1aa642da10c8c6ab.jpg

The last couple is Krish and Anasuya. Krish is the tallest in the group and towers over his small Asian wife Anasuya. Krish has grown out his beard and put on weight over the years. Anasuya has dark hair and eyes. She wears form fitting leisure wear. They are both known for their sexual histories.

When we were roommates, Krish had a new hot girlfriend every month. Every time we hang out, he always slips something about “his big dick” into the conversation. He seems especially flirty with Priyanka and always makes her laugh. But his wife is equally flirty with me. I assume that it is just their personalities.

Anasuya might have a higher count of sexual partners than her husband. She is open with her sexuality and doesn’t try to hide anything. So it doesn’t surprise me when she says, “Why do I always get so horny when I’ve been drinking? I need to talk some sex and get it out of my system.”
anasuya-hot.gif

Campfire Tales - #2​

After taking a pull of the bourbon, Anasuya asks, “Nandhu and Tamanna , you guys look so amazing and fit. I bet your sex is incredible. Tamanna , tell me about the time you came the hardest.”

Tamanna says, “Pass me the bottle if you want all the details.” She takes a big drink and coughs.

“It actually happened a couple weeks ago when Nandhu took me on one of his business trips. We were staying in a high rise hotel in Chicago. We went out on a really fancy date.” She runs her hands down the side of her body as she says, “I wore this cute little black dress that I would never post on Instagram because my boobs basically spill out of it. I did full makeup and even wore a matching set of black lace underwear.” She stopped and looked at me and Krish. She says to us, “I see your eyes widening. But trust me, it looked even hotter than what you are imagining.”

355081422_1452444365296389_5219214892201819040_n.jpg

I sit up, taking my eyes off her cleavage to meet hers. She smiles. She likes that we are picturing her in lingerie.

She continues her story, “I went all out, and the anticipation was high. So we have drinks, dinner, after-drinks. The whole time Nandhu is being oh so romantic and flirty. The date itself got me going. Not all foreplay is physical.

“When we got back to the room after the date, Nandhu shut the door and then pushed me against the wall and started making out. It was so hot and sensual. Kissing my neck while I moaned in his ear. He picked me up and set me on the table. He pulled off my black lace panties and spread my legs. I hiked up my tight black dress and Nandhu licked and sucked me for an hour. I orgasmed so many times. Nandhu has a magic tongue and fingers. I moaned and shook so hard I almost fell off the table.”
F453DA32-8FFC-4104-AB17-1B0F3F78CCBD.jpg

My cock twitches in my pants at the thought of Tamanna moaning in ecstasy. I wonder what her pussy looks like.

Anasuya says, “Sounds yummy. I hope Nandhu received a payment for all his hard work.”

Campfire Tales - #3​

Nandhu speaks up, “Of course. Tamanna is very generous when it comes to that. Even though she was exhausted from coming so hard, she still got down on her knees and started blowing me. Let me tell you: the Chicago skyline looks even better with a redhead’s lips wrapped around your cock. Not to embarrass Tamanna but she has no gag reflex and can keep me throated for a while. It’s amazing we ever we ever get to the fucking with how easily she makes me come with her mouth. Actually I don’t even think we fucked that night. That night Tamanna laid on her back with her head dangling off the bed and let me fuck her throat. The best part was massaging her big soft tits as I came down the back of her throat.”

Remini20211117231250376.jpg

At this comment, my eyes drift back to Tamanna in her tight t-shirt. Her tits do look incredibly soft. I’m pretty envious of Nandhu right now.

I hear a soft moan and glance over at Anasuya and Krish. Anasuya’s hand is currently massaging the crotch of Krish’s pants. Priyanka speaks up and says, “Anasuya, are you really rubbing Krish’s dick right now?”

Krish says, “Yeah, you want to see it? The thought of Nandhu fucking Tamanna ’s throat has gotten us feeling frisky.”

Campfire Tales - #4​

Priyanka takes a drink of the bourbon and says “Depends how big it is. Will I be able to see it from here?”

Before Krish can respond, Anasuya laughs and says, “That gives me a great idea! Let’s have a dick measuring contest!”

Nandhu asks, “What does the winner get?”

Priyanka says, “The winner can fuck whomever they want tonight.”

72140071.jpg

Shockingly none of the women protest at this suggestion. They must be as horny as me. I start thinking about who I’ll choose if I win. But I might come in last. Krish is always bragging about “his hog”, and Nandhu looks pretty confident eyeing the ladies up and down imagining what he is going to do to them.

I say “What we need is a ruler, and some inspiration for growth.”

G

Campfire Tales - #4​

Priyanka takes a drink of the bourbon and says “Depends how big it is. Will I be able to see it from here?”

Before Krish can respond, Anasuya laughs and says, “That gives me a great idea! Let’s have a dick measuring contest!”

Nandhu asks, “What does the winner get?”

Priyanka says, “The winner can fuck whomever they want tonight.”

72140071.jpg

Shockingly none of the women protest at this suggestion. They must be as horny as me. I start thinking about who I’ll choose if I win. But I might come in last. Krish is always bragging about “his hog”, and Nandhu looks pretty confident eyeing the ladies up and down imagining what he is going to do to them.

I say “What we need is a ruler, and some inspiration for growth.”
GLad you are back to posting stories

Kindly keep posting regularly bro

Back