• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Brainwashing Traditional Woman To Slut - A Revenge Story

Update 8

Aishwarya along with Ajay and his friends stepped into Dr Mark's lab.. Aishwarya was in a state of trance and was like a doll following Ajay and his friends footsteps. But Dr Mark knew very well effect of drug will sustain for another 3 hours. So they have to start the proceedings.

Now Ajay told his friends to leave. Ajay said since his friends and driver had helped him to kidnap aishwarya and bring her to lab, he had organized a trip for them to GOA. Ajay had also booked rooms for them in Taj and told them to spend how much ever they want as everything would be taken by him and his dad.. Ajay asked them to come back after 1 week.. Before going everyone looked at aishwarya rajesh for a last time as they knew before they come back she wouldn't be the same what she was now

9sgLOD.jpg

After this friends left, lab had only ajay mark aishwarya and two attenders...

First step was to do a body test where mark can know well about aishwarya body conditions, whether she had any gynaecological problems or anything. So for this reason Mark asked aishwarya to remove
her blouse and lay on the bed and Aishwarya did exactly as she was asked

9sktu7.jpg

Doctor now checked her body temperature, body heat and when was last time she had periods etc. Mark did this just to know her body well so that it would help him in his process accordingly. Now mark said to Ajay

Mark : You really got a best girl dude. Her body so fresh virgin and so delicate..She was a real housewife model any guy would dream off..

Ajay : ( With a mocking smile ) soon she would become a roadside cheap slut who can never expect about marriage.. She insulted me.. I have to destroy her completely.. Her transformation should be a lesson for anyone who try to touch my ego the next time..

Mark : Don't worry dude we will transform her.. Anyway now you leave and come back after two days, that too after i call you. You will see a complete makeover of aishwarya... Though Ajay was disappointed he was ready to wait for another 48 hours to get his revenge done.. So now ajay too left the lab and before leaving he destroyed aishwarya's handbag which had her aadhar card, her voter id, her mobile phone and some god's photos and ritual elements.. While destroying her handbag ajay thought for himself " Aishwarya your identity would be completely changed from today ???

Aishwarya Make Over starts

(To Be Continued)

Update 9

After Ajay left, Mark went to see Aishwarya..

Aishwarya gorgeous body lay helpless on Mark's examination bed. Her soft, lovely legs were suspended wide apart in stirrups. Her arms and legs were strapped into place, though the real restraint was chemical in nature. Aishwarya's drugged mind was being expertly probed by Dr. Mark. She was under a dose of Amytal, which kept her sleepy and very compliant. Mark on other hand was erasing each and every details about aishwarya from her mind
The assault combined with the drug prevented aishwarya from concentrating enough to resist Mark's hypnosis. Aishwarya was trapped inside a cloud of ecstasy, aware only of the Mark's voice. Unable to resist him, she felt his words soaking into the deepest reaches of her mind. She had no choice but to tell him everything he wanted to know. She had no choice but to accept being conditioned to be his obedient and loyal slave. Dr. Mark had placed a small blinking red light just above her right eye. The flash of the light was sinking deeply into her mind, causing a deep and mindless state.

9s8bWI.jpg

Mark carefully began to program Aishwarya to forget everything about her identity. Line by line, the information was completely removed from her mind. An IV in Aishwarya's arm was filling her with the erasing drug. Aishwarya had no choice but to lay there and be erased and reprogrammed . Her empty brown eyes stared helplessly into the flashing light with an absolutely blank expression on her face. When he was finished mind-wiping Aishwarya, Mark placed a large pair of headphones over her ears and began the slave hypnosis session that was recorded on his reel to reel tape deck. As the tape rolled, Aishwarya's new outlook on life was being pumped into her ears. The drugs forced her to lay there and accept her new programming. For four hours she would lay there being programmed as the drugs soaked her brain. Traditional decent conservative Aishwarya Rajesh would cease to exist, replaced by a docile and obedient Aishwarya Rajesh.

Decent looks of aishwarya slowly gets transformed

9s8BM6.jpg
9s8MZD.jpg
9s8RF0.jpg
9s8v2r.jpg

Mark told to his nurse " leave the specimen for tonight "... From tomorrow morning Aishwarya's new life starts

(To be continued)

Last edited:
brooo release the next part sooon.we all are waiting for the next part to see how aishwarya gets destroyed into crumbs ahhhhhhhhh

Thanks for your reply.. I am thinking on it.. Will upload soon. Need your suggestions so that i can implement then and there?

Thanks for your reply.. I am thinking on it.. Will upload soon. Need your suggestions so that i can implement then and there?
bro pls make them do bdsm with her and make her a public slut by keeping her inside a box with her ass ,boobs and head out and keeping it on road and letting anyone fuck her.Like keep her as a price for a lucky customer in his friend's shop.Hope u like this idea ,see u soon with ur story

bro pls make them do bdsm with her and make her a public slut by keeping her inside a box with her ass ,boobs and head out and keeping it on road and letting anyone fuck her.Like keep her as a price for a lucky customer in his friend's shop.Hope u like this idea ,see u soon with ur story

Sure i will take some of them in my story.. Thanks a lot

U can do that in the same store she bought her grocery and the owner gave it for free..........
Also u can make her walk nude on the streets and masturbate in front of everyone.. ......and then u make her call her sister and mom to the town and then make all three of them sluts and make them get fucked in public...... gang banged by beggars but then slowly she remembers her past and is humiliated and ashamed of herself but she can't control now cuz she needs cocks in all her holes to be normal as she is now a addicted slut and now the minister son spits on all three of their faces and they have become cheap sluts and prostitute .

Noted...

U can do that in the same store she bought her grocery and the owner gave it for free..........
Also u can make her walk nude on the streets and masturbate in front of everyone.. ......and then u make her call her sister and mom to the town and then make all three of them sluts and make them get fucked in public...... gang banged by beggars but then slowly she remembers her past and is humiliated and ashamed of herself but she can't control now cuz she needs cocks in all her holes to be normal as she is now a addicted slut and now the minister son spits on all three of their faces and they have become cheap sluts and prostitute .

Update 10

Next morning Mark came back to lab and asked his nurse regarding the developments.

Nurse : Doctor, yesterday due to heavy moans and excessive breath from aishwarya i had to go to her room and see what was happening. As per monitoring found aishwarya's sex urge was on a peak. She felt very hot in blouse and skirt due to which had to remove and let her in black bra and panty.

Mark went into the room to see aishwarya rajesh and have next session which Verbal Transformation session which was next step. There he could see a fresh fruit in a ready for anything state

9sqArt.jpg

Aishwarya’s mind was a tormented jumble of erotic urges. Her heart was tripping, and her pussy was tingling with an intensity she had never felt before. Shuddering, she tried to reach down and touch herself but unable to as her hands were tied.

“Not yet, Miss.......,” Mark said, taking hold of her wrist. “We have some things to discuss first.”

“Wanna cum,” she whined, sounding like a five year old who had just been told she couldn’t have a cupcake. “Please, let me cum. I’ll do anything you want.”

“Oh, you will anyway,” Mark said with a smirk. Grasping her chin, he stared into her dilated pupils. “But first tell me who are you and what kind of girl you are.”

Aishwarya looked at him blankly. Dr Mark kept on asking still aishwarya didnt say a word of reply. Mark was happy that he had erased even a small piece of information from her mind. Now mark went out to check monitor to examine aishwarya changes in her brain level.

Now Mark's nurse had doubt. She asked mark..

Nurse : Sir can i ask you a doubt..??

Mark : Sure baby

Nurse : When you have erased everything from her mind, how is it possible for her to remember letters words how to talk etc?

Mark : I have only removed memories pertaining to relationship incidence and her recognition abilities. But her primary academic standard remains the same.

Let me show you an example and took her to aishwarya

Mark : Hey aishwarya what is 2+2
Aishwarya : (in a pleading face) 4.. Now let me cum
Mark : (ignoring her plead ) who is superstar of tamilnadu?
Aishwarya : Rajnikanth.. Beg you asshole let me cum...??
Mark : what is BPO?
Aishwarya : dont know....
Mark : what is your name?
Aishwarya in a blank state

See this is the beauty.. Mark looked at her nurse and said with a smiling face. Now Mark looking into aishwarya rajesh eyes

“Listen Aishwarya, You are nothing but a little sex toy,” Mark said in a mocking voice. “You’re in this world just to satisfy sexual urge of others and yourself, you’re a tart when comparing yourselves with decent traditional girls and slut, bitch, whore, cum bucket and dump Cumpster. You made it through your life till now just by getting fucked and giving blow jobs to the others. . Your every one’s favorite sex partner let it be for a guy, man, girl, woman or even animals. The rest of the time you’re just a joke.”

Aishwarya shuddered as his words took root. Could they be true? They must be. The images were so vivid, and she needed to cum so badly.

“So what are you? Get it right, and I may let you play with yourself.”

Aishwarya was again blank but this time mark could see a glimpse of acceptance in her.

“Tell me aishwarya. Last chance before I put the cuffs back on and lock you up for the night. You wont be let to cum for a week. Now tell me What are you?”

“I’m a slut,” Aishwarya answered, her willpower collapsing in the face of her overwhelming need. “Anyone can do me. I just wanna get fucked all the time.”

“Good, you finally figured it out.. You’re really a submissive little kitty. That’s why you wear sexy bra and panty all the time.You hate to wear dress

“Oh, yes, God yes,” Aishwarya said with a moan.

Mark’s hand went to her cunt, his fingers plunging into her slick chute. Aishwarya ’s hips bucked violently in response, clenching around his fingers, desperate for the contact.

“Keep talking. Tell me what you are,” he commanded, removing his fingers from her cunt and wiping them across her cheek.

“I’m a cheap slut, whore, bitch, cumpster !” she immediately responded. “Use me. Abuse me. Make me do things. Just hurry. Oh please. I need it so bad.”

Now Mark's started licking her pussy, bringing Aishwarya closer and closer to a mind-shattering orgasm.

9sPE9U.jpg

Just before she could cum, he removed his tongue and used his hands again and wiped more of her juices on her pert little nipples and across her belly and thighs. Now Back and forth he went, dipping his fingers into her flowing pussy then smeared them over her body.

Finally, when she was totally beside herself, covered in her own secretions and thrashing helplessly, he took pity on her, released her hand and let her cum. Like a baby getting her favorite ice cream she started to finger her own pussy with urge and enthusiasm

9sP1n6.jpg

9sPeV0.jpg

Waves crashed through her body as her pussy clenched, and her toes curled. There was white light and heat and then with a moan she slumped back exhausted, fucked unconscious.

“Rest up, Little Slut Aishwarya,” Mark said, looking down at her limp body, glazed with pussy juice and stretched out on the bed. “I have big plans for you.” We will meet after few hours you bitch...

(Continued)

Update 10

Next morning Mark came back to lab and asked his nurse regarding the developments.

Nurse : Doctor, yesterday due to heavy moans and excessive breath from aishwarya i had to go to her room and see what was happening. As per monitoring found aishwarya's sex urge was on a peak. She felt very hot in blouse and skirt due to which had to remove and let her in black bra and panty.

Mark went into the room to see aishwarya rajesh and have next session which Verbal Transformation session which was next step. There he could see a fresh fruit in a ready for anything state

9sqArt.jpg

Aishwarya’s mind was a tormented jumble of erotic urges. Her heart was tripping, and her pussy was tingling with an intensity she had never felt before. Shuddering, she tried to reach down and touch herself but unable to as her hands were tied.

“Not yet, Miss.......,” Mark said, taking hold of her wrist. “We have some things to discuss first.”

“Wanna cum,” she whined, sounding like a five year old who had just been told she couldn’t have a cupcake. “Please, let me cum. I’ll do anything you want.”

“Oh, you will anyway,” Mark said with a smirk. Grasping her chin, he stared into her dilated pupils. “But first tell me who are you and what kind of girl you are.”

Aishwarya looked at him blankly. Dr Mark kept on asking still aishwarya didnt say a word of reply. Mark was happy that he had erased even a small piece of information from her mind. Now mark went out to check monitor to examine aishwarya changes in her brain level.

Nurse : When you have erased everything from her mind, how is it possible for her to remember letters words how to talk etc?

Mark : I have only removed memories pertaining to relationship incidence and her recognition abilities. But her primary academic standard remains the same.

See this is the beauty.. Mark looked at her nurse and said with a smiling face. Now Mark looking into aishwarya rajesh eyes

“Listen Aishwarya, You are nothing but a little sex toy,” Mark said in a mocking voice. “You’re in this world just to satisfy sexual urge of others and yourself, you’re a tart when comparing yourselves with decent traditional girls and slut, bitch, whore, cum bucket and dump Cumpster. You made it through your life till now just by getting fucked and giving blow jobs to the others. . Your every one’s favorite sex partner let it be for a guy, man, girl, woman or even animals. The rest of the time you’re just a joke.”

Aishwarya shuddered as his words took root. Could they be true? They must be. The images were so vivid, and she needed to cum so badly.

Aishwarya was again blank but this time mark could see a glimpse of acceptance in her.

“Tell me aishwarya. Last chance before I put the cuffs back on and lock you up for the night. You wont be let to cum for a week. Now tell me What are you?”

“I’m a slut,” Aishwarya answered, her willpower collapsing in the face of her overwhelming need. “Anyone can do me. I just wanna get fucked all the time.”

“Good, you finally figured it out.. You’re really a submissive little kitty. That’s why you wear sexy bra and panty all the time.You hate to wear dress

Mark’s hand went to her cunt, his fingers plunging into her slick chute. Aishwarya ’s hips bucked violently in response, clenching around his fingers, desperate for the contact.

“Keep talking. Tell me what you are,” he commanded, removing his fingers from her cunt and wiping them across her cheek.

“I’m a cheap slut, whore, bitch, cumpster !” she immediately responded. “Use me. Abuse me. Make me do things. Just hurry. Oh please. I need it so bad.”

Now Mark's started licking her pussy, bringing Aishwarya closer and closer to a mind-shattering orgasm.

9sPE9U.jpg

Just before she could cum, he removed his tongue and used his hands again and wiped more of her juices on her pert little nipples and across her belly and thighs. Now Back and forth he went, dipping his fingers into her flowing pussy then smeared them over her body.

Finally, when she was totally beside herself, covered in her own secretions and thrashing helplessly, he took pity on her, released her hand and let her cum. Like a baby getting her favorite ice cream she started to finger her own pussy with urge and enthusiasm

9sP1n6.jpg

9sPeV0.jpg

Waves crashed through her body as her pussy clenched, and her toes curled. There was white light and heat and then with a moan she slumped back exhausted, fucked unconscious.

“Rest up, Little Slut Aishwarya,” Mark said, looking down at her limp body, glazed with pussy juice and stretched out on the bed. “I have big plans for you.” We will meet after few hours you bitch...

(Continued)
Make it fast

Update 10

9sqArt.jpg

9sPE9U.jpg

9sP1n6.jpg

9sPeV0.jpg

(Continued)
interesting story line

Back